Introduction and cupcakes

(M/n) POV

"And who the fuck are you guys?", I asked the men rather rudely, I was getting sick of continuously getting kidnapped. You could say that I'm used to it, by now. I saw the weird man's eyebrow twitch at my choice of words. But now that I look closely....He has the same eyebrows as Arthur! Are they related or something? 

Before the man who stood in front of me could even say a word, I pointed at his eyebrows and yelled, "EYEBROWS!", he was slightly taken aback by my sudden outburst. A red-haired man and a man with black long hair who stood behind the guy who looked identical to Arthur started laughing incredibly loud, the red-haired one even started to fall on the ground from laughing too much. He then received a kick from a man who stood next to him.

The weird looking man in front of me quickly snapped out of it and giggled a bit, "Now, poppet. I will ignore what you just said since you're new.", he said in a British sounding voice, just like Arthur's. But Arthur's voice sounded more manly than that of this guy, the sweetness in his voice makes me sick. 

'Doesn't this man have any pride?', I thought to myself in slight judgement. I saw the man in front of me frown and puff his cheeks.

"I'll let you know that I do have pride!", he said with a big pout on his face. 

"Oops, didn't mean to say that out loud...", I then gave a weak laugh at the end of my sentence. His frown quickly changed into a smile.

"But to answer your question, I'm Oliver Kirkland. Nice to meet you, dear!", he said all too happily. It had been a long time somebody last used that kind of tone towards me. But now that I think about it, he does have the same last name as Arthur's....The man behind him soon started to walk towards us. 

"The name's Allen Jones, doll.", the red-haired man, who seemed to be Allen said with a wink at the end of his introduction. He had a slightly tan skin, which suited him perfectly. He also had lots of piercings, not that I mind or anything. I then take a quick look at his clothes and noticed that they were black coloured, he seemed like a total bad boy to me.

"Matt Williams.", the man next to him said with a bored tone. His blonde hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, his eyes were a dark violet with bags underneath his eyes. He's wearing some red flannels with jeans. To me, he looked pretty okay. Next to him was a big polar bear, It looked so intimidating. That polar bear was definitely different from the cute polar bear Matthew has, also known as Kumajiro. 

"...Francois Bonnefoy.", the next man said while having a cigarette between his teeth. I saw the man named Oliver's eye twitch again. I then took note of the man's looks. He had dull purple eyes, a bored expression and slightly long blonde hair. He seemed to be wearing a purple shirt that matches his eyes. I would bet more than a million that he's an alcoholic.

"Xiao Wang, babe.", the man right next to him said. By the sound of it, he was a flirt. His hair was in a ponytail and he had red eyes. He seemed to be wearing red clothes and had a black tattoo of a Chinese dragon on his left arm. Just like Yao, he was pretty short.

"Viktor...Viktor Braginski.", the next man said. The man was pretty tall, he had black hair and crimson eyes. He seemed to be wearing a red scarf, just like Ivan who had a white one. The colours of his clothes were black and red, which I found a good combo. 

After they all introduced themselves, I was about to do so as well before I got silenced by Oliver. "Now, (M/n). How about we continue this in the living room?", he said in his sweet tone, it had a slightly murderous tone to it, though. 

We all started walking to the living room. I was walking rather slowly, 'cause I was feeling a little tired from what had happened and all this new information. After a bit, we made it to the living room. They sat down on the two couches, while I sat down on a chair. 

"So, umm....", I began before Matt's polar bear started making their way towards me and licking my leg, I was a bit confused but I let the cute animal do as they pleased. After a bit of licking, they started snuggling against my cheek which I found adorable.

"That's enough, Kuma.", Matt said and motioned for Kuma to return, which he did, sadly. Al gave me and Matt a confused look.

"Heh, I was sure Kuma was going to bite that little shit.", Matt just shrugged him off while I felt a little insulted and wanted to insult him back, badly. But I knew it wouldn't be worth it, it would just result into me being beaten up. So, I just insulted him in my mind while silently glaring at him.

Then Oliver started explaining to me why I'm here and all that crap, I already knew why I was here so I didn't listen. He was talking way too much. In the meantime, everyone left which left me with the Brit. I would love to smack my hand on his mouth and yell at him to shut the fuck up, but something inside me told me to not do so. Through his babbling, my stomach growled and he seemed to have heard it. 

"Oh, poppet. Are you hungry?", he asked with a happy tone, I just nodded at his dumb question.

When he saw my response he quickly took my hand and lead me to the kitchen, he then brought some cupcakes from the fridge and gave them to me. I looked at them, warily. But since I was pretty hungry, I couldn't care less.

I took a bite from the first one and tasted a metallic taste just like in Luciano's pasta, it tasted good, though. In a split second, I devoured most of the cupcakes. Oliver was looking at me in confusement as if he was waiting for something to happen that should've happened by now.

"What's wrong?", I said, perfectly fine while licking some frosting from my fingers.

"N-Nothing!", he tried to say in his sweet tone but there was a slight crack in it. I just simply shrugged him off and continued eating the last cupcakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I just felt very lazy. Well, I did write 2 words yesterday, if that makes you feel better. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Cya!