the pact.

Monday, 4 days later.

Today is the day. All of the 5SOS boys would be coming together and meeting me at the bakery. I remember 4 years ago we made a pact that we would all come together at my bakery. They were so positive that I would have my own place by then.

Sure, I was nervous, I mean they were finally going to meet Irma in person. Luke, Ashton, and Mikey have seen her when she was a tiny baby, when I would facetime them constantly. We all got busy so there wasn't much time to talk other than the occasional text message to check up on everything.

The cupcake shop was all ready, everything is clean and I had out a platter of their favorite cupcakes. I played with Irma at the thought of when we created the pact at the first place.

flashback.

we were all sitting around fire, it was the day of mali's birthday party. everyone had gone to sleep already other than me and the boys. i was already giddy because calum had asked me to be his like 30 minutes ago.

"the cupcakes were amazing, lupe," ashton giggles after taking another bite of his cupcake.

"thanks, ash, i'm just glad everyone like them," i smiled.

"i bet in four years, you'll have your own cupcakes bakery," mikey added and i laughed.

"yeah sure i will," i rolled my eyes jokingly.

"you will!" cal laughed before kissing my cheek making me giggle softly.

"let's make a pact!" luke shouted and we all shushed him so he wouldn't wake up the people sleeping. "sorry," he whispered and laughed.

"what kind of pact?" mikey furrowed his eyebrows.

"listen, in four years, we all take a day off, and meet up at lupe's bakery and catch up on our crazy lives," he grinned.

"that's a great idea! lupe, you better have your bakery open by then," ashton pointed at me.

"i'll try my best," i laughed.

"hands in, no backing out no matter what the future holds," calum spoke and we all put out hands in the center, being cautious about the flame.

"on three, best friends forever!"

"one.."

"twooo.."

"three!!"

"best friends forever!" we shouted in unison and shushed each other for being loud. laughter filled the air along with the smell of marshmallows and chocolate.

end of flashback.

I was seated in the very back booth with Irma, banging on a toy drum and she giggles. I hear the jingle of a bell meaning that someone has come in. Irma puts on a surprised face because of the sound, I smiled softly and kissed her forehead. Getting up from the booth and walked over to the four boys by the door.

It was literally only the six of us since I had closed the bakery just for today so I wouldn't have any interruptions and so the boys won't be bombarded with girls.