Chapter 3

Science was okay.

We did our worksheets , watched a video, and left.

But Ms. Genesis was staring at me-the whole time.I couldn't tell if she was glaring or watching , but it was pretty annoying.

................

We were in Ela , learning about biography until a blonde woman came to the door.

Ms. Genesis.

" Oh hello" Ms. Rosario exclaimed, clearly annoyed that she interupted our class.

" I would like to see May stones for a few minutes please."

Every ones empty eyes stared at my desk i  walked towards Ms. Genesis, smiling gleamily-her green eyes wide.

"come here" she suggested pulling my arm so hard i heard a crack." Walk with me"

i was a little frightened by her tone. 

" SO....how are your grades." she asked looking around the empty halls..

Why does she care.

" uhh..good?"

she nodded, clearly not listening but i didnt care.

soon as we reached the end of the hall she starting sprinting back to the science room . I was gasping for air, while she shut all the windows and a loud bang with keys jingling indicated that she locked the door. 

Now i was really scared."Uhh....whats going on?" i stuttered. 

I wish i brought my phone.

She turned towards me- afraid as well.

"May...Your in danger."

.......................................................................................................................

commennntnntntntntnttntnt!!!!