3

Tommy's POV

I was shocked at Ashlie sudden outburst, but she was right.

"Guys, she's right. Let's just go." I say. "Bu-" Uni begins but I cut him off "She's not a kid anymore." I say. 

Then, we drive away.

Ashlie's POV

They drove away?

Oh my God...

They drove away! 

They actually drove away! Yes! 

"I'm back." I say sitting by Lilly. "Where are the boys?" She asks. "I told em' off, and they drove away! Can you believe it?! They left me alone for ONCE!" I say exidedly. "Hey, um.. Who were they??" Nick asks.

"My older brothers." I say.

"All of them?" He asks surprised. We nod. "They're really overprotective." I say. "Oh." Is all he says.

"Oh, hey, I gotta go, here's my number." Nick says handing me a slip of paper. "Thanks." I say. I take out my phone and put it in. "Bye." he says, leaving. Me and Lilly wave.

"So, wanna go shopping?" Lilly asks.

"Do I?" I ask.

We bother laugh and leave. We go to Rue 21, JC Pennys, and Books-A-Million. It's not a clothing shop, but I like books.

When we get to Books-A-Million, me and Penny split up. I go to the Harry Potter area. Heaven knows where Lilly went.

I buy a Hermione Granger Pop figure and a few fine tip markers. I looka round the store and find Lilly womdering around. 

We pay and I realize I have no ride home.

"Lilly can you drive me home?" I ask. "Sure." She says. We get in her car and drive to my house.

When we get there I get out and wave to Lilly. She waves back. I walk in and the boys snap their heads at me.

I ignore them and bring my bags to my room and get in my not-so-secret music room. I sigh.

Maybe this summer wont be that bad

____________

306 words

hope you enjoyed, bye