Chapter 26: Luna's Reformation

I had decided; it was time. I looked in the mirror, seeing the dedicated young woman I had become. I had to do this for Brooklyn, I had to do this for my family, but most of all, I had to do this for me.

"You ready Luna?" Brooklyn knocked on the bedroom door, his muffled voice barely audible.

"Yes!" I shouted back ,smiling at my reflection. It was time to head out.

I smiled when opening the door, Brooklyn's grin eradicating any fear left inside of me. After yesterday I was worried that everything would have become weird between us, but in reality, it had just made us closer as a couple. 

"Troy, we're ready!" I yelled out, getting the simple 'okay' response from my Uncle who was driving me to my audition. That's right, I was about to audition for the part of Millie Winter in this new movie called "The Brightest Shadow." I was ready to show the world that I was wrong; I was ready to show myself that I was wrong. Troy, Brooklyn and I all strapped ourselves in Troy's car, heading off to the audition location. 

"You nervous?" Brooklyn asked beside me, holding my hand in his. 

"Not really." I said, smiling back at him. "I just hope I get the part." I let out, knowing there was a chance that it wouldn't happen. 

"You will." Brooklyn shook my hand a little, as if to reassure me. It helped a little, and I smiled anyway. 

---------------------

"So tell me, why is it that you want to have this part? I mean you hate cameras right? Those who put themselves in front of the camera's are attention seekers huh? Are you attention seeking?" Luca, the director asked. I knew this question would come up, and I had the perfect answer.

"What I said was wrong, and I want to prove to everyone that; this movie needs someone to play Millie right? Who better to relate to her than me at this point?" I let out, instantly making Luca fold his arms against his chest and making him nod his head. 

"I approve of your point. You're the last to audition too, so I guess you've just become the actress to play her." He said, smiling at me. He outstretched his left hand to shake, but instead a pulled him into a hug. 

"Thank you so so much!" I almost squealed, ecstatic to hear that I had the part! Brooklyn will be so pleased. 

"Hard work is key for the next few months Luna. Make sure you keep at it okay?" 

"I will, thank you!" I laughed happily, everything was working out perfectly! 

"Alright then, I'll text you when shooting starts. See you." He smiled, shaking my hand quickly before heading off to the reception we started at. I sort of followed him to reach the reception, but he took a different route upon reaching it. I open the doors to the outside world, ready for Brooklyn to greet me in the car park. 

As I reached the car park, I soon found out that Brooklyn wasn't the only one waiting for me. My family stood there, wide smiles plastered on their faces.

"Hey sweetheart." Mum said, almost breaking down into tears as I engulfed her in a hug. 

"I'm so sorry mum." I mumbled into her shoulder. We pulled apart. 

"It's okay, you've proven to all of us that you realised you were wrong and you did something about it, so we forgive you." Mum said, Dad grinning along with her as they both held hands while looking upon me. This was what I needed back ,my boyfriend and my family; the people who matter most to me.

----------- 3-4 MONTHS LATER------------

I awoke at 6:30, remembering the events of last night. After a long tiring at work, Brooklyn made everything a whole lot better. He cuddled up against me, not allowing me to get out of his grasp. I loved mornings like this. It was just me and Brooklyn, loving what we had as a couple and what we had in life. Although it wasn't easy, I managed to convince almost everyone that I had changed, that I wasn't the single minded girl I was before I found my love for the camera. And that love for the camera wouldn't have come if it wasn't down to a certain British boy who happened to have been holding me tightly that morning. 

Author's Note:  This  is the last chapter. I know, it was kind of boring. But do not worry! There is an epilogue and that's going to melt your hearts, trust me!

In the epilogue, there will be afterwards a prologue, too! That will be of the SEQUEL that I'm writing. SO GET PUMPED GUYS, THERE IS A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you liked this chapter, even if I feel like it's terrible!

As I mentioned, the epilogue will melt your hearts!

Please vote and comment!

Love you all

Tom.

Update: This isn't the last chapter, there are many more to come, so enjoy!