Chapter seven

"I don't think he's cool." Harry whispers with a hint of disinterest. Both his arms were crossed against his chest whilst using Niall's smaller figure to lean on for balance.

"Shut up Harry. For all I know you've been wanting to meet that pervert." Niall huffs, pushing Harry's weight off of him.

"Pervert? What? He hit on you?"

Fuck. Niall mentally face palms himself. As Harry was fully off of him, he had grasped his best friend's hand and made there way towards the bleachers, at least a good 10 meters away from Louis who was currently talking to their coach.

"No. I mean, I've met him before everyone else. I've talked to him and I conclude he's a probable rapist." Niall had his serious look on. His eyes were narrowed to slits, forcing Harry to believe him.

The curly boy just snorts, soon turning into a giggling mess. "What the heck? How can you say that? Oh Niall you judgmental freak."

"Hey!" Niall frowns as Harry reaches for his cheeks to pinch. "Fuck off Haz!"

"I love you too. But really, you don't have to pull that kind of face as if you're forcing me to believe you. Don't worry child, Tomlinson does not the least bit amuse me."

Niall wants to roll his eyes. He was so sure he heard Harry once babbling of how cool it'd be to be acquainted with a senior. His thoughts were soon dismissed when he felt Harry's long skinny arms wrapped around his waist, their cheeks pressed against each other.

"Awww, would you get jealous if he hit on me?" Harry coos. Making a disgusting, sickeningly sweet sound.

"Dream on Haz, I do NOT fancy Tomlinson." Niall huffs his retort.

"No I meant you'd get jealous of him because he has my attention and not yours."

Niall swore he could hear the humor in Harry's voice. He couldn't help but roll his eyes anymore, making sure Harry saw it.

"We've talked about this before Harry. Screw you."

Harry just giggled in return, which was soon transmitted to the Irish boy and so they ended up laughing together like primary schoolers.

"Boys! Gather 'round! A little bit of announcement before we settle back to our routine." Coach Higgins called for everyone's attention by roaring his commanding voice and clapping his large hands as it produced a thunderous clap.

"So I've talked to Louis here about the next championship. We are up against Redbridge, and from Louis' sitings, their team is the best in defense."

Harry nudges Niall with his elbow and leans in to whisper his thoughts about their coach's drilling. "No shit mate, that's Redbridge we're talking about." Niall just shruged in response as both  the boys continued to listen.

"So we need to focus on how we'd be able to surpass their guards. Niall! Stand next to Louis and he'll confront you about your position." Niall wanted to protest, seriously, there's definitely no need to close their distance for the sake of confrontation.

But what else could he do when coach Higgins expected a lot from him. Harry pats him on the back as he, again, leaned forward to whisper some sort of encouragement.

"He touches you I'll kick his balls."

Harry winks at him before running along with their other mates.

"Is that the friend you're talking about?" Louis asked and Niall somehow recalled how he warned Louis about keeping his distance from Harry. "God Niall, introduce me. He's damn fit."