Blood

After fighting a ghost, Danny was left with a huge cut on his stomach that bleeding dangerously. He flew into the toilets at his school with his bag. From within it he pulled out a needle, bandages, etc.

-------JustALonelyLineBreak------

Danny walked in limping, hand hovering over his right side. "Sorry I'm late Mr.Lancer."

"Go sit down, Danny."

The lesson went rather well considering their teacher's usual boring speeches. Danny was finally beginning to smile, looking happy about how the day was going. And so, he rested his head on his desk... And fell asleep. Though to be fair he had just stopped a ghost and stitched up his own wound. He kind of deserved some rest. Not to mention the restless night he had. Ghosts just never got the idea!

Managing to sleep for so long was an incredible feat, which is perhaps why it was interrupted. After all, Danny's entire life seemed to be one big misfortune. "Hey look at Fenturd! He is so puny he fell asleep!" Dash laughed obnoxiously. Walking over to Danny, he laid a hand on his head and yanked it up by the hair. Getting in his face Dash shouted, "wake up Fentoad!"

Danny awoke with a jump and you could hear a loud bang as he fell off of his chair. "Fenton, are you alright?" Mr, Lancer inquired.

"Uh, yeah I should be fine." Danny stood with a wince. He'd ripped the stitches. Of course, since the entire class was watching, someone just had to pick up on the growing blood stain on his t-shirt.

"Sir, I don't think Danny is ok! He's bleeding!"

"Fenton, is this true?"

"Oh, sh**!"

"Language."

"Sorry sir."

"Well that is a huge bloodstain... Lift your shirt." Nervously, Danny grabbed the edge of his shirt... And pulled it lower so nothing could be seen.

"Sir, I'm fine! Really."

Dash chose that moment to but in, poking Danny in the ribs. With a surprised Yelp, he jumped away from Dash, falling into another table. "Right! Fenton that is it. Take off that damned t-shirt."

Danny sighed, "yes sir..." He grabbed the edge of his once white t-shirt and pulled it over his head. Eyes closed he stood still.

The classed stared in shock. Bruised scattered along his arms and chest, a huge yellow-green one marking his shoulder. A blood soaked bandage was wrapped around stomach. Scars of all sizes littered every available spot. Everyone gasped.

"F-Fenturd...?" Dash stuttered in shock. "But... Danny Phantom got the same injuries this morning... He was, k-kicked in the chest and his stomach was swiped with a knife..."

"What is the meaning of this Fenton?" Lancer spoke for the entire class.

"I... Uh... IAmDannyPhantomPleaseDontTellAnyonePleasePleasePlease." He rushed his words.

"Speak properly."

Someone else chose to pipe in. "Can't you see? He's Danny Phantom! It's so obvious! Didn't that ghost mention that he was only half ghost?!"

The entire class was arguing and fighting, discussing and passing rumours. There goes his identity.

Lancer went to his desk. All teachers had to keep blood blossoms in their desks just in case. He put it near Danny. The whole class was watching once more. "Agghhhhhhhhh!" Danny emitted an earpiercing scream. So he really was phantom.

Knowing that everyone already knew, when the blossoms were withdrawn Danny moved to his chair and rummaged once more for his needle and thread. He stitched up his own wound in front of the class and a few people were sick.

He wrapped bandages round his stomach and everyone finally recovered from their shock, most fainting in realisation. As the week went on everybody avoided him but eventually everything went back to normal - except for the reduction in fails from Lancer. Everyone was nicer too. His identity remained a secret (mostly).

Oh no... Not another ghost?