Quit acting like babies

ReynaPOV:

Alright lets go. I say to Thalia. "Woah slow your role girl we are not going anywhere until we see who the leader of this quest is with one on one" she says. Fine , i say but your going to lose , i add on. " im not so sure about that" she comments. Ok lets go then it starts. She takes out her bow and i take out my knife. Then we start to fight. Right away she shoots a arrow my way , i raise my knife so it would block it. I then swing at her. She dodges and then shoots another arrow my way. This time i wasnt fast enough so it hits me in my  dominate arm. Then i say thats it. Then Artemis apears out of no where and says there is going to be no leader. Just the two of you , right as we were about to rip each others head off. I then say " Lady Artemis i could lead this quest to victory if i lead. Then Thalia says "No i could". Could not i reply. "Could too" she replies. "Could n..." then Artemis inturupts "you two .. Quit acting like babies". But were not we both say at the same time. We then both give each other death glares. "Yes you are.... There will be no leader.... And no questions just do as i say. I will check up on you two every once in a while and will be asking how the quest is going.... Now hurry along you don't have all day". Artemis yells. You don't have to tell us twice. We're already out the camp. Heading towards the woods.