School

Emma's POV

"Get up!"my mom says. "Fine!" I get up and get ready for school. "Bye!" I wave to my mom I am an only child. It's my Jr year. "Hey girl." I say to lily my best friend. "Diner I just say hi to u?" "No?" "What ever hey." We hug we are so dramatic most of the time.

Lunch
"Emma get your skinny ass over here." We have r own table but today a new girl came in I almost had a hart attack but went to my friends. "Hey babe." My bf Travis says. "Hey." "What's wrong with u?" Lily asked I sit there ignoring them.

It was about the middle of lunch when Lilly said "look Em we love u but we don't want u sitting there not talking. I got up and went to the hallway. "That's not what we meant!" Alex yelled. I have depression and my friend that new acted like it was nothing not saying I was thinking bad things because she said that to me but I'm not having the best day bc I saw a pic of me and a baby girl with me. I hid it in my room. I run out off school. but who is that girl Ahhhh what ever.

Home
"Mom?" "Ya?" "Can I talk to u?" "Ya come in my office." "Give me a minute." I run and grad the picture. "Who is those people?" "Where did u get that?!" "The attic but you holding Me I have the picture." I pull it out my pocket. "Well now that u know that is your twin sister Emma her name is Roseanne mere Jackson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so these is my new book but you will understand later in the book. Btw there last name is navy don't ask why it just is and roses last name is different bc she was adopted