Chapter 30.

~ Y/n's dream ~

"Well hello there," the man said in a threatening voice

"Well well look what the bitch dragged out from hell," I said smirking

"You won't be talking to me like that soon you mistake of a child," the man said

I growled no wonder why I have felt so weak for a while, and why all of my past memories and nightmares have resurfaced. I'm going to kill this asshole very god damn soon and I couldn't care less if the guild kicks me out just as long as he dies then I can rest in peace. 

"I have come to tell you that we will be battling each other tomorrow so be prepared," he said smirking 

~Waking up from the dream~ 

*Growling intensely* I say up from my bed and looked around the room watching for any hint of movement or disturbance that could be around me. I sigh and shake my head trying to get the memory out of my head. 

I look out the window and see that it is soon going to break into dawn. I get up from my bed and get my extremely heavy weights [if you watch naruto then the same ones that Lee has during the chunin exams but a tad heavier], my thick black cloak, my mask [death watchers mask which you can find in my drawings book], combat boots, my training clothes,  weapons pouch, portal scythe that can turn into a hairpin, and finally I put my hair into a bun.

I start to make my way outside when I am stopped by the first master

"Is something wrong? Shouldn't you be asleep?" She said

"I'm done sleeping, I just need to train tell the team that I will meet up with them in the arena alright," I said still looking in front of me 

"Alright, just be careful," She said 

I nodded my head and continued my way out and headed off for the forest. There is no way in hell that I am going to let that bastard win this time no fucking way. I'll rip him to pieces!

I finally make my way to the dense forest and howl, a series of howls follows and I could hear the pitter-pattering of paws hitting ever so lightly on the forest floor making their way to me. The wolfs surround me growling, I nodded to the main one that was right in front of me showing that I had noticed them. 

"I come here for an alliance not for war," I said calmly 

The wolfs had seemed to relax knowing that I was no threat but still kept their guard up.

~His P.O.V~

I can't wait to spill some blood and let out a few secrets~ Too bad we only have five minutes, I really wanted to savor killing her in front of all of those who care about her. I wonder if anyone will try to stop out fight and try to kill her themselves when I reveal who she really is. Oh, no matter. she will soon be dealt with in soon time. 

I watch as she talks to the animals trying her hardest to make a deal with them but is failing. Hump looks like after all this time of me draining her magical energy it's finally taking its place. By the time she has to fight me she won't have the energy to even stand.

The sun has now finally broken through and I teleport to the balcony of Ravan Tail waiting for my team to show. I look around and see that the only others here are Sabertooth and Fairy Tail team B. This will definitely be a lot of fun for me indeed. 

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I quickly teleport to the balcony of Fairy Tail team A, I wait for my team to arrive and of course made the mistake of looking over to the Ravan Tail balcony and saw that he was standing there watching my every move. I disappear into the shadows and wait.