Camila and Alan's Talk

Camila's Pov

I decided to listen to Alan and hear what he has to say about the whole cheating Situation,hopefully he isn't gonna be a jerk about it.I decided to meet him up in Starbucks.

I waited a Good five minutes till I heard the front door open indicating that someone has walked in,I looked at The door and I saw Alan standing there Looking around,we then made eye Contact and I felt Those Butterflies that won't go away cause I truly love him even if he used me.

"Hey Cami"

"Hey Alan,um you can take a seat"

he then looked at the chair and pull it out and sat down

"Why Alan why did you do that"

"Camila I'm sorry I used you when I had broken up with Gigi I used you cause I was in pain I wasn't thinking about your Feelings and believe me I know I'm the biggest asshole right now"

"You Fucking used me cause you Broke up with Gigi,Fuck Alan why did you even break up with her in the first place if you really loved her"

"I Don't know"

"FOR FUCK SAKES YOU USED ME I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING,ALAN I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO YOU AND IT WAS ONLY CAUSE YOU WERE IN PAIN WE NEVER MADE LOVE WE ONLY FUCKED"

he stayed quite I was already in tears

"SO I'M RIGHT I WAS A REBOUND,I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN"

"I-I understand I-i'm sorry I'll go now"

"Fine Bye"

"Camila?"

"What?"

"Love only,I love you"

I was just standing there shocked,Did he really just say that,He's Lying he doesn't love me he loves that he was able to get what he wanted.

Alan's Pov

"What?"Camila said

"Love only,I love you"

I then just walked out I got in my car and drove off,I headed to my house and in 10 minutes I was already there.

I got out and I opened the front door,I walked in and sat down on the couch.

That's when I let all my tears out,I love her but how am I gonna tell her about the situation I'm in

"Oh Camila guess what I was at a club two days after we stared dating and I got so drunk I had a one night stand with A girl,I didn't know who she was till the next morning and I saw I had sex with The Barbara Palvin"

Not only that

"But two weeks later she found me and told me she was pregnant with my child"

Yeah I fucked up so bad but sooner or later she's gonna find out and I'm just gonna stand there like a hopeless Kid who just lost his mom.

I walked in my room,The room I shared with Camila every time she would come over and we would Cuddle or even have sex but sex didn't matter only the love we had for one another.

What am I saying the "love we Had for one another"I still do love her and I know she loves me our love is Unbreakable.

Camila I'm not giving up

Love only