Crowded

Recap: Yeah, I gained a new rule, be careful what you wear around these girls. You could end up in there picture gallery.

.......Just a warning.

Mystique's P.O.V.

Well that happened... I just came out of the daze I was in and turned around. I then noticed that guys were here. In. UNIFORM.....

It was so weird. I looked over at Ruby and realized that she was staring at a certain someone. I followed her gaze, and she was staring at Jacob. I smirked at her knowingly and she blushed so hard that it put Soul Eaters eyes to shame. She nudged me and nodded to Jason. I glanced at him and looked back at her and raised an eyebrow.

She gave me the look that said "If you don't look at him right («#&»±) now...I will beat the $:»^ out of yo' @$$...now look at him ?ø^:3¤(«#&³¤!!!!"

I turned to look at him and he was staring at me. I blushed but not as bad as Ruby. Now it was her turn to smirk at me knowingly. Curse her and her mental words!!!!

I decided I was going to go over and talk but then I seen something that I dint want to see...

I seen Jacob and Ruby making out in a corner!! It is so weird and gross watching your best friend practically suck someones face off!!!

Trying to ignore that scene, i walk over to Jason and tried to get a word out. But for some reason, i froze. So Jason said what i was hoping to hear...

"Will you dance with me?"

Let's just say, all hell broke loose. In my mind of course. So me being me, i siad "Yes."

As Jason took me out to the dance floor, i looked around and saw everybody staring at us. I decided to ignore it and then my favorite song came on. Beauty and the Beast.

(Without all the walking)

We were gazing deep into each other eyes as the song ended. Next thing you know everyone was clapping. We looked around to see that everyone had moved out of the way to watch us dance.

Jason just bowed as did I but I was blushing so hard it would put a tomato baby to shame.

After the dance, everyone went back to their rooms. I had the pleasure of dragging Ruby back to the room because she wouldn't let go of Jacob. Sadly Jason had to do the same to him. Why did I forget to bring food? Ruby loves food, who doesn't? I looked in my bag and seen that I had some Warheads. I took 5 out abd held them in front of her nose and then ran back to the room. I waited 10 seconds only to see the door cave in. She tackled me onto the couch and snatched the Warheads out of my hand then ate them. After getting ready for bed, she went to sleep.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.