Hannie

Kenzie's POV
**********************
I woke up and it had been the day I was dreading APRIL TENTH! I woke up kinda late, and so I had figured that Hayden was awake. I debated texting him or not, but just because he is hanging out with Annie, I mean the Leblancs, it doesn't mean I can't text him.
K: Hey😊
H: Hey Kenz, really bummed we couldn't hang out today
K: Sammmme, are you sure we can't hangout tmrw
H: sorry I already said I was hanging with the Leblancs again
K: what about after
H: uhhh I can do that what time? And where?
K: Yay! Can we do the mall..... at 5:30?🙂
H: sounds great! See you there😉
K: how is it going with the Leblancs
H: one sec
I waited anticipating his answer anxiously.
H: a lot of fun! Hayley is adorable, and Annie is so much fun!
K: sounds fun! Wish I could get to know them better🙂
H:Yeah hahahha gotta go
K: that's fine, see ya tmrw bye
That texting conversation, felt so awkward. I was kinda happy it ended, I don't know why it bugs me so much that he is hanging out with Annie, it never used to bug me when he would hang out with like Nadia, or Lauren, or Danielle, or Jayden. I guess I'm just closer with Hayden now and I don't wanna lose him. All night I just sat watching Netflix alone, sure Maddie was in the other room, but I kinda felt like being alone for some reason. Then before I knew it Hayden posted a pick of him and Annie, well and Hayley. Looked like they had had a great time. I looked through the comments on this picture, and I saw a ship name for them being started, it was called HANNIE, my heart sank. This is exactly how my experience with Hayden began. By people shipping us, what if that happens with them! I looked at my clock and is was 11:48, I realized I was tired, so I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden my phone lit up, I gasped, it was Hayden!
H: Hey i felt like texting you
K: oh hi lol
H: can't wait to see you tomorrow😃
K: yeah me too, hey I'm really tired, is it ok if we text tmrw?
H: of course! Good night❣️
I didn't even want to look at that last text, but something told me to open my eyes, sit up, and turn on my phone, and that was when I saw the "❣️" I freaked out a little too much. I finally felt like I was satisfied, and I fell asleep.