Underfresh Sans x Depressed Chubby Reader

Readers POV
Sighing, I wave Grillby over for another glass of alcohol. He skates over and takes my other four glasses that I had already downed in the past hour and grabbed me another one. He placed it in front of me and stopped. "Don't you think you have had enough?" I glared at him in my slightly drunken state and shooed him off.

"I'll be good, don't worry I won't get too many more after this fam." I put my head down on the bar trying to forget the events that had occurred during the day. Some asshole was making fun of me again for being a fat skater and tripped me when I was trying to do one of my cool tricks, which embarrassed me in front of everyone who was watching the current skate off. Taking a big swig of the beer I had gotten, I think about how I treat all of the bullies in my life and how I handle it. Being nice to them, showing them up in skating and then drowning all the mean comments away with alcohol of some sorts trying to forget how miserable my life has been of lately. Now don't get me wrong I have no problem with my weight, granted sometimes I get self-conscious about it, but normally I don't care. But the comments have been weighing on me and it has been taking more alcohol than normal to drown everything out. Suddenly I got broken out of my thoughts and the glass was taken away from me, it was pushed slightly out of my grasp. I glared at the person next to me and was about to tell them how un-cool that was until I saw who it was. It was one of my roommates Sans the rad skater boi who happens to be a skeleton. He and his rad brother Papyrus was letting me hang at their pad until I figured out what I wanted to do in the underground which was cool of them. "Yo Sans that is not cool broski." I reach for it and he pulls it away even more and gives it to Grillby.

"No what is not cool is how un-rad alcohol is. You know it hurts the human body a lot more than monsters." He frowned at me and grabbed ahold of my upper arm to keep my steady since my vision started to go a bit blurry and I was a bit wobbly.

"Yeah but it works magic for the human body. It numbs everything after a couple drinks and makes things easier to forget." Hiccupping, I smile at him, finally feeling my drunken haze set in. He looked to Grillby then back to me.

"What do you mean by that lil mama?" I see another glass of alcohol on the bar and reach for it and then suddenly there was a blue haze around it and it slid away slightly making me pout.

"It means what it means now gimme fam." I huff and glare at Sans.

"If we give it to you will you tell us." Quickly agreeing to Grillby's proposition, Sans slid it back over and I start taking gulps of it now starting to have a bit of drunken hallucinations with my words starting to slur.

"Well it lets me forget the uncool punks who bully me for being fat skater. It numbs the pain on the inside and feels so good when drinking it with the burning tingle down my thhhhhroat." I hiccup and continue. "It taste baddddd but you, you know? It has the effect where everything is happy and hazy so I don'ts have to see anything or worry about anything. Everything is chill almost like being on a hhiiiiigh of some kind. It lets me forget of the depression and stress and if I drink too much that's okay. Because if I drink tooo much and die from alcohol poisoning so many people would be so happy without me and I can die on that high I get from it, which is wicked and is a win-win if I do too much one night, one day. But mean Grillby over there won't let me buy any more which I dunno why." Finishing the sixteen-ounce glass I put my hands in my face and sob turning into a sad drunk. "It's like please Grillby let me have more I have the money." I look up and whimper at him but I surprised to see two shocked faces. "What's wrong you look like you just seen a horrible skating accident." Tilting my head their expressions turn into frowns.

"(Name) were going home, common lets go." Sans said this in a serious tone, which I haven't heard before. Wobblingly I stood up and started to walk with him. I almost fell over and he caught me and put an arm around my chubby waist so I wouldn't fall over. My vision became blurry but as soon as we were in from the blistering cold my eyes refocused a bit and I move away from Sans and crash on the couch, instantly passing out.