[OLD] Grocery shopping with the Blackwatch kids and Hanzo

It was not long before the trio at the gym goes home. Reluctantly, Genji followed Jack behind whilst sulking and staring at Zenyatta as he leaves. He sighs heavily in hopes of Jack to say something, such as "Sure Genji, let's invite him over!", but there was none. Sombra now took over the front seat and occasionally glancing behind to tease the young raven haired Sparrow about his failure of persuasion. Jack takes a tiny glimpse at his rear view mirror.

Gabriel on the other hand is still stuck at work, supposed to give a huge lecture (more like praises to Jesse for manning up and actually do something with Hanzo instead of just gawking at his ass at every chance he can get). His nails tapped on his glass desk while he is impatiently tapping his feet on the grey carpeted flooring. He checks his watch ever so often while doing his paperwork; completely stump.

Jack parks his car at the garage while Sombra hastily unbuckles her seatbelt and hops off the car and runs full speed ahead to the fridge; 'borrowing' energy drinks from her beloved older Brother. Genji slowly pulls the belt over his head and then closes the car door with little energy.

"EW!" Sombra screeches in horror as she watch McCree making out with Hanzo on the couch, Hanzo lay on top of him and grinds slowly on his pelvis. The screech from the younger sibling halts the two. Hanzo pulls away and a string of drool connecting the two of them breaks, he wipes it off with the sleeves of his yukata. Jack puts the car key into the glass bowl sitting on the shelf. "DAD! Jesse and Hanzo were making out!" Sombra whines and groans in disgust as she opens the fridge door to grab a bottle of Mountain Dew. Jesse jolts up and watches in horror.

"HEY THATS MY LAST BOTTLE!" Sombra casually opens the bottle and took huge gulps while smugly looking at the teen. Upon hearing Sombra's whine, Genji runs up to his Brother and gives a huge pat on the back.

"You finally brought Honour, anija!" Genji mockingly says wiping a nonexistent tear, Hanzo rolls his eyes. Jack examines the house, no sign of his Husband anywhere. He directs his attention to the brunet, "Where's guppy?" He asks earning raised eyebrows from everyone (except Jesse) in the room.

"Padre? Dunno we waited for him to come back," Jesse replies as he channel surfs the television. Jack crossed his arms against his chest, tilting his head to the side inquisitively.

"Why? Did you two do something wrong?" Jesse peers over his shoulder flashing a toothy grin. "Now that's classified," he replies vaguely.

"Jess what do you mean by tha-" Speak of the devil, the door slams open with a stressed out Gabriel Reyes in the front door panting heavily. He pulls his tie and threw his bag on the floor then stomps his way to McCree.

"Mijo you better explain to me what was that in the phone call" he growls angrily, Genji slowly crab-walk away from the scene to not be part of this. "I'm proud of you but at the same time NOT THE COUCH!" He pushes both males away from the seat to check every nook and cranny of his couch to see if there are any stains; he sighs in relief when he finds out there's none.

"Oh thank god i just cleaned this couch," Gabriel runs his hand through his dark curled locks, "Okay you're fine good job kid" Gabriel praises Jesse by ruffling his hair. He walks towards where Jack was and leans in to give a kiss, Jack gave a light smack on his butt as he watch.

Sombra hurls in disgust gagging, "This house is full of sexually active males and I need to do homework" Sombra retreats back to base still with a bottle in her hands. Gabriel opens the fridge to see whether he needs to do any last minute grocery shopping. He slams the door shut scaring the blond.

"Sorry querida," he apologises, "Jess, Hanzo get your Brother we're going shopping." Jesse checks his outfit then back to Gabriel. Raising his eyebrows and protesting at this idea, Gabriel ignores him.