Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V

Killua. I guess my singing attract his attention. We kept looking at each others eyes and I look away. " Y/N... You're alive " I jump down and stayed silent. Just stare at him " h-how? How are you stay alive " " doesn't matter " " it does Y/N! I wanna know what happens to you! You clearly fell off! How are you still alive! I need explanation! I feel like I'm going crazy! " he said every word louder to the point he's yelling. "* sigh * I'll explain once you're calm " " I am calm?! " " you're not Killua, you're yelling at me " he finally calm " can you tell me now? " he ask in a much calmer tone. I just nod and start telling him.

Flashback and Memories

Y/N P.O.V

The five of us are sitting on the ground in circle but I kept distant from them because I have to control myself.

" okay I'll start telling you the story..."

Flashback

" so why'd you leave me? Mom only told you to keep my true identity a secret. Why'd you leave? " " we hybrid can't control our thirst, so I have to leave. That is also to protect you " I stayed silent " so... I'm not a human? " " you're half hybrid half human, you're more dominant on your human blood, that's why you're not evil like me. I can tell that the moment your eyes turn into your human side. The fastest it turns normal it proves which side you're more dominant to, that's why I left you to your grandma and ask her to tell all that to you "

After encountering my Father, we move left H/N and went to whale island as Killua suggested. That's when I felt the changes. I start to have urge to Attack people. When I ran away to the forest I Attack a rain deer. And how I react when I saw the blood and start drinking them like a blood thirsty demon.

End of Flashback.

I told them everything. How I was dead. How I came back alive as a hybrid. Throughout the story I kept my head down. Once I've finished telling them I look up to see their reaction. Kurapika, Leorio and Gon looking at me wide eyes and in utter shock. While Killua on the other hand looking at me with a sad gaze.

" so you mean that you're actually dead? " I turn to him and nod my head. " b-but that doesn't matter, right? You're alive " " I'm not alive Killua, I'm still dead. This is just my body. I have no soul. I'm a Monster " " you're not! You're still Y/N, my Y/N " " Killua... " he stood up and was about to hug me when I move away with lightning speed, now I'm on top of a tree. "Don't come near me, Killua. *turn to the others* same thing goes to all of you " " w-why *tearing up* " I turn to Killua to see he's starting to cry. " Killua... You're not save around me anymore. Like I said I'm not a human anymore, I'm a hybrid. Half werewolf half vampire. Now I don't see you as a friend or a boyfriend. Now I see you as my prey. Your blood is what I needed. But I couldn't bring myself to hurt you. neither of you. I'm still not used to the fact that I'm not a human anymore. I'm still not able to control my thirst. None of you is safe around me in this state " " I don't care Y/N. Dead of alive you're still Y/N. I love you! " " I love you too Killua, but until I can control my thirst I want you to stay away from me " " no! I don't care if I if I got hurt around you, I don't care if I die because of you, all I want is to be with you, Y/N! Please... " at this point he start pouring out tears from his eyes. I look away from him " I'm sorry Killua " I turn away from him and jump down the tree.

" no matter what you said, it doesn't change a thing. I'm still a monster. My point of view isn't the same anymore. Every humans, every living things is my prey " " Y/N... " I look at him smiling slightly " thank you for the memories. For saving me from my fears to love. For always being there when I was at my worse state. Thank you for everything you've done for me. This is goodbye " I say as a tear escape my eyes. I was about to walk away but I was stopped by a tight embrace. " please... Y/N, I'm begging you. Don't leave me. Pleasee... I just got you back, I don't wanna loose you again. Please Y/N please... " he begs. " yes Y/N-Chan, he's taking it hard when he thinks you're gone. I never see him like that. If you go, he won't be the same " I heard Gon spoke. " yeah, and you know people with a heart break tents to do something reckless. You know what Killua used to be. What happen if you left and he returns back on being an assassin? " I froze after that. "That's not possible, I experience heart break to. Did I ever kill people. Except when I needed to" " you're raised by your grandma that's always caring towards people, but Killua he's born in a family full of assassin " that left me speechless. I look down with my bangs covering my eyes " you're right... " " and Y/N, I think you're able to control your thirst, if you didn't you would've Attack us Long ago but you took care of us, remembering we are injured pretty bad. Aren't the smell of blood suppose to trigger you? " that's when I realise Kurapika was right, I can control it. If I couldn't they would've been dead by now, and I don't feel the urge to Attack them anymore.

I place a hand on top of Killua's arms whose wrapped around me from behind and try to take it off. But he wouldn't budge " Killua... You can let go now " " no! You're leaving, I won't let you go " he hugged tightly. I smile softly " Kurapika is right. I can control it, I don't feel the urge to Attack any of you like I did a while ago " " does that mean you're not leaving? " I turn my head and look at him " I'm not going anywhere *smiling softly at him* " " promise? " " promise... " the others cheers. While Killua continue to hug me tightly until I couldn't breathe " I ca-can't b-breathe... Killua " he quickly let me go " s-so-sorry "

I turn my body fully and look at him, he's still crying. I flick his forehead making him flinch " what was that for?! " he yelled. I giggle " stop crying already. I already said I'm not leaving " using my thumbs I wipe his tears gently " stop crying Killua, I won't leave. I promise " I say gently, he nod and wipe his remaining tears and smile slightly. I smile back softly.

" thanks for convincing me Kurapika " I say while looking at him. " of course, I just don't want Killua to do something stupid " that made him pout and me giggling slightly. " well what are gonna do now " " let's rent a hotel first *yawn* I'm tired. It's late anyway " Leorio suggested. " you're right, let's go! " and we start walking towards the hotel we're going to stay the night.

After a while of walking we finally reached the hotel. We went to the receptionist and check in for a hotel room, we rent two. Killua, Gon and I in one room while Kurapika and Leorio in the other. We said goodnight to them and went to our room.

" who gonna use the bathroom first " " ladies first " they say the same time. " well, okay " I went to the bathroom and start showering. Once I'm done I put on pyjamas that I bought on the way here, and step out the bathroom " okay I'm done your turn " they went and took a bath together like how they did back in Whale Island. There's 2 bed in this room, I tuck myself in to one of the bed and just lay there.

The bathroom door open revealing 2 boys with hair still dripping with water from the shower. Gon tuck himself in the other bed, and Killua next to me. He turn to face me and I did the same. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, nuzzling his face on my neck. " I can't believe you're here Y/N. I'm so happy I got you back and I'm never letting you go again. Please... Don't leave me again " he whispered softly to my ear "I won't Killua " I whispered back. " goodnight Y/N, I love you " he said as he kissed my forehead " goodnight Killua, I love you too " I say pecking his lips catching him by surprise. But I won't blame him it's been awhile since we ever kissed. We start leaning in for a passionate kissed, we pulled away and I close my eyes ready to fall asleep. Killua did the same as he pulled me closer, hugging me firmly as if I would disappear if he ever let go. Before I fall asleep I think

' is it really okay for me to stay with him? What if I end up hurting him ' then I fall into deep slumber.

*to be continued*

A/N : that's it for now. I'm tired of typing. But don't worry I'll update more tomorrow. So wait patiently. I really wish I could find someone to love me like how I write Killua *fake crying*. Anyway don't forget to leave a comment to help me improve. Bye bye!