Chapter Two.

Outside was unusually quiet for a summer night. Normally if you went outside you could hear crickets chirping loudly in your ear that wasn't blocked by your headphones. You just shrugged this off and blamed the weather, even though it was the same as it always was.
A creepypasta story started playing. You groan, this one scared you the most. "The Rake."
You skipped the story, but to your misfortune, the story had been playing just long enough for you to remember exactly who, or what, the monster was.. you started to become scared. You pulled out your flashlight and turned it on, shining it at the ground in front of your feet.

You decided to head to the most calming place for you at night, a group of trees at the nearby park. You walked to the beat of your favorite song, kind of dancing as you stepped.
You soon reached the patch of trees and stopped your music and sat in the branch of your favorite tree. It made a very comfortable seat.
You nearly fell asleep after a few minuets of just thinking and messing with tree bark, when suddenly you heard a snap of a stick under someone's foot..

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

;3 ya like dat cliffhanger??   No?   WELL TOO BAD! ITS THERE AND YOU GATTA DEAL WITH IT ;D
Kay anyways, i stoped there cuz it made sense. And cliff hangers.

ALSO, info for 'The "Maid"', i may not update that for a while, because I've run out of ideas already ;-;  sowweh guyz ;^;

ALSO ALSO, me friend is sharing my acc till she decides to make one for herself.
So yeah, if weird stuff starts happening and i didnt do it, probs her .3. Yeah.

KAY BAI GUYZ! Hope you have a good day/night/whatever time it is!~