Dinner

AJ and me met a ton of people and I introduced him to everyone. No one questioned us and to me, we were great actors.

We went straight from the meet and greet to the outdoor dinner. We came a little later and found my sister, Ben, Cathy, my mom, my dad, and my dad's girlfriend. (Who's 25 years younger than him).

We arrived to my parents arguing and everyone looked pissed off.

"Alexa!" Zoey exclaimed, making everyone shut up.

"Hey guys," I held onto AJ as we approached them. AJ pulled out my chair and pushed me in once I sat down. He then sat beside me and smiled at everyone.

"AJ right?" My dad asked.

"Yes, pleased to meet you sir," AJ smiled at my dad and couldn't shake his hand from where we were sitting.

"Sir? Are we in a castle now?" My dad chuckled thinking he was funny, but no one laughed besides him and his girlfriend. "I'm Martin, but please call me Marty. And this is my girlfriend, Ashely". My dad kissed Ashely on the cheek, making me want to barf. (Fun fact, Ashely is only 3 years older than me, awesome, right?)

"Nice to meet both of you," AJ smiled placing his napkin on his lap.

We all ordered drinks and AJ and I both got margaritas and I whispered for the waiter to put extra hard tequila in ours so we can get through the dinner.

"So AJ," my mom smiled changing the subject from dads girlfriend's annoying stories. "What do you do?"

"Well, I'm a musician," AJ nervously spoke. Under the tabled I reached for his hand, it was shaking and very sweaty. I squeezed his hand and held on to it. As I did, I gently rubbed my thumb into his palm.

"AJ's really good, he even has a number one album," I smiled with a smug expression at him as it made him have a huge smirk.

Everyone awed at AJ's success and Ashely seemed the most surprised.

"Wait!" Ashely made everyone stop what they were doing. "Are you the AJ Mitchell?"

AJ smiled, "yes, I am AJ Mitchell".

"No way, honey this is my favorite artist!" Ashely held onto my dad's arm. "I make you listen to him in the house through the robot thing".

"Sound system sweetie," my dad gulped down his gin.

"Anyways, it's an honor to meet you!" She began to hard four fan girl. "I've been watching your career grow since you were 13 and you posted you're first YouTube video!" She exclaimed and kept smiling at AJ, in a more flirty way this time.

"Oh ya I forgot you're still a teenager," my mom spoke under her breath about Ashely, but we all heard it. I felt AJ's hand move that u could tell he was holding in laughs, but so was I.

"So how do you two meet?" Zoey asked after we ordered food.

"Ooh, I love cute meeting stories," my mom was too buzzed and invested in our story.

"Oh it's boring," I said trying to save us from coming up with something cute on the spot.

"No, no," Cathy interrupted with a mischievous grin. "Ive heard it. It's a great story, it's really cute".

"Must be someone else's story you're thinking of," I slightly shook my head.

"No, it was yours," Cathy looked towards my parents. "Let me just say it's an adorable first impressions".

I gritted my teeth in frustration. "Ummm," I couldn't think of anything to say.

"I was in my apartment and I kept hearing someone shuffling in halfway," AJ jumped in, saving me. "Occasionally hearing swear words, I decided to see who was moving in".