1

"Life in an orphanage isn't fun"

______________________________________
Intro: A month ago

                    Han Soo was walking lifelessly. She didn't know where she'd go so she walks endlessly through this street but then while walking she saw a kid, probably an orphan too, petting a kitten who looked like it was going to die as well. Being the child she is, she walked towards her and called the girl for attention.

                    "Hey," she called out, stealing the attention from the cat. "Who are you?" The girl faced her and smiled.
                    "Hye Jin,"she said with a slight nod. "Just Hye Jin." She continued to caress the cat, who seem to be enjoying it with pain.
                    "What are you doing?" Han Soo asks.
                    "I'm helping the kitten, her mother left to look for food, and he's left alone. I've been helping him since." Hye Jin looked up with pleading eyes, "Will you help me?" 
                    Han Soo was confused a the girl. The way she said that she just found the kitten, yet she wanted to help it out. It was very chivalrous even for a kid like her. With a nod, she slowly started to get used to the girl's gloomy look.
                    Hye Jin smiled at Han Soo's answer, then continued to pity the kitten. "It's dying," Han Soo stated out. With a curt nod, Hye Jin nodded sadly. Han Soo cannot stand the way this girl, Hye Jin, wanted to help the kitten out, yet wants to give up and let it die. But she always thought wrong. "It needs water," with a confident statement, she gently grabbed the cat and took it in a dark alleyway, where empty bottles of can were scattered everywhere. Han Soo knew that she neede to find a bottle with at least an amount of water for the kitten. When she did, Hye Jin gladly took it and made the kitten drink.

                   "You don't even know me," Han Soo said, staring at the thirsty kitten, licking every bit of liquid in the bottle. The girl turned her attention to Han Soo once again, this time, with a bemused face- she never thought about asking for Han Soo's name.

                    "My name's Han Soo."

_Time_skip_

                    The kitten is already drinking endlessly with the mother cat, who has returned after a while. Hye Jin has been an orphan since her birth. Her mother was a young teen and as soon as she was born, she got thrown outside the garbage dump to die. Hye Jin went with Han Soo and started a journey. Along their way, they met a group of four lone kids, who are also in the same level as them. They were all young. They were too happy to see kids like them as they accepted them happily. Some days later they encountered one girl in the same street and did the same thing. They asked her if she wanted to go with them, to start a new journey to see the whole world together. 

                   Everything ruined their plans, when days later, they were brought to an orphanage. It was a miserable place where they are constantly bullied.It's a place where all your dreams get locked out of your life. It's very fun, they said. You get to have more friends, they said. That's what they say.

                    Han Soo and Eun Min are the eldest among their small group. Everyone thinks that Eun Min is very scary and intimidating person, especially when mad, but she only goes berserk when she witnesses bullying and unfairness in the orphanage- especially when those were done to her friends. The same thing happens for Han Soo, but they rarely sees her mad. They were know as the 'Mother-duo' in the orphanage.
                    Hye Jin is a silly kid who loves joking with everyone. Nobody takes her seriously, she's always hotheaded and always ready to show her fists to everyone. She has a weird logic but actually make sense. People say she has a weird chemistry with Jang Mi.
                    Eun Jeong has always been the quiet one. She never talks, but people always stay away from her because of the intimidating aura she sends off for those judging people. She never hesitates to fight back, but she's often seen talking freely with her friends and sisters.
                    Jang Mi was always scared of the world, but she learned from Hye Jin that there is nothing scarier than a clown. She's always been silly, especially whenever she's with Hye Jin. They were dubbed as the 'silly duo.'
                    Rin Lee was the one with cute chubby cheeks. She has always been the one who always gets bullied but the silly duos are always there to protect her.
                    Shin Rin, the youngest among all of them, is a three year old. Her words always end with 'food.' And everyone always say that she's always hungry. Well, that's true.