Chapter 1.0

His P.O.V

I saw her walking out of school, she is so beautiful. He hair was in a messy bun, her glasses were perfectly seated on her cute nose. She looked down and she didn't look happy at all. I wish I could take all her pain away. I wish I could make her life suck a little less and today is the day, the day I will make her mine. The day I will kidnap her.

I slowly drove to her house and as no one ever was there, I broke in and packed some of her clothes and stuff into a bag and put it into the car. I looked at my watch and realized she should be here any minute. Some of my guys were in their car just in case something happens. As I saw her turning into the street I slowly got out of the car. I waited for her trying to open the door, that's when I took the small towel and pressed it softly against her nose, she was blacked out within seconds. I took her in the car and I drove away. My boys right behind me.

Your P.O.V

I was on my way home after school. Thoughts were running through my mind, like they always did. I always wondered what I did wrong. What did I do ? My parents do not love me and I don't know why. I was doing well in school, I always were nice and when they told me to do something, I did. So why don't they love me ? And my brother ? Isn't a big brother supposed to feel the need to protect his little sister ? They don't care, they never will. If something would happen to me, they wouldn't even do anything, they would be happy.

I was finally at the house, it wasn't my home because it most likely felt like hell. I felt a grip from behind I wanted to scream but in the exact same moment everything went black.

I woke up in a unknown room in an unknown bed.
I wanted to stand up, which I did but I quickly realized my head hurt like hell. I put my hand on my hand and then the door opened. I looked up and I saw a handsome man. Who was he ?

'You should lay down, Y/N'
'Who are you?'
'Your new boyfriend.' He smirked and that is when it hit me like a truck, he kidnapped me ? He really did. All those messages weren't a fake ? They weren't a joke ?

A tear rolled down my cheek. He wanted to touch me but I flinched. I went back to be further away.. but that wasn't the best idea.