2.0

I saw the hurt in his eyes at first, but then they went dark. He was clearly pissed off, looked at me with disgust and hit me across the face. It hurt like hell and more tears started to fall from my eyes.
' Listen. I don't want to make this hard for you, but as you seem to not understand here are some rules for you. You will respect me. If I talk to you, you will answer. You do not shout at me and you will do as I say. You will behave or else there will be consequences. Got it ? '
I nodded.
' Oh. And don't try to run away. I will find you no matter what, Y/N ' He was angry. He went away and shut the door.
I was alone in an unknown room. I felt lonelier than ever.. Feeling lonely wasn't really a new feeling for me, but I still didn't like that feeling..
I wrapped my arms around my leg and let my chin rest on my knees and cried. I couldn't stop. I knew no one would come search for me. I didn't have friends and my family doesn't care..

I thought of everything that has happened in my life and I thought about why it was so shitty. What did I ever do ? Why did he kidnap me ? Why always me ? I remembered the messages. I thought they were a joke from some bully in school. Turns out there weren't.

- flashback -
I went back to my house from school, crying yet again. Someone thought it was funny to stop me, beat me up and write fat all over myself. I couldn't even really see the street because of all the tears in my eyes. That's when I heard my phone.
I stopped and tried to read it.

' Don't cry baby girl. You'll be mine soon and I'll treat you right. '

I was shocked but then I started crying even more. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO RUDE AND MAKE FUN OF ME EVEN MORE ?! HOW DID I DESERVE THAT ?!

I run home.

- end of flashback -

The door cracked open, just to reveal his face again. I looked away quickly.

' Y/N. I am sorry for my outburst earlier, but I hope you understand how to behave now. '

I looked up at him.

' Why me ? '

' Because you're special. '

Sure. I am so special. I am just an unpopular, fat, dumb and ugly girl living in hell. I would say I am everything else, but not special.

My thought were interrupted by his touch...

-----
This is my first story and I know that it's probably not that good but I hope you like it anyway. :-) I promise you everything that isn't clear by now is gonna be clear in the next chapters. I will always try to update the story as soon as possible. :-)