Thirty-five

CHAPTER 35

As I was sitting on the shotgun of Sting's seat, I tapped the headboard simultaneously, leaning my head over the tinted window.

I was wondering where the heck Sting is right now, fifteen minutes has passed and no sign of the blond man.

I shook my head when I began to think he dived into havoc. He still have a busted lip for Pete's sake!

After a few minutes of waiting again, I saw a silhouette on the parking lot which is striding casually on the lane with a smug face.

I squinted my eyes for a moment and instantly knew it was Sting.

I heaved out a sigh of relief when I saw him unharmed, with his past injuries still apparent.

I rolled the tinted window open and greeted him, "Hey."

He looked up and smiled at me, walking on the driver seat, a plastic on hand that spark my interest. "What's that?" I pointed my index finger with my eyebrows furrowed.

He hoist up the white plastic with a confused expression, "This?"

"Yes, that."

"It's a cream for my lip." He answer nonchalantly and tossed the plastic on the back seat.

"Oh." I chortle. "Is that so."

"Now fasten your seatbelt before you plant your face on the compartment." He ordered and turned on the ignition, chuckling while doing so.

I shot him a glare and do what he ordered.
▂▂▂▂▂❦▂▂▂▂▂

The moment we arrived at his house it's already dark, the stars twinkled and the half moon lit so majestically bright.

"Man, that traffic caused me a headache." I heard Sting groan as he stretch out his limbs and rolled his head back and forth.

I chortled and began pacing towards his mansion, of course with his direction (since I tend to get lost every freaking second)

As I we went pass the living room I noticed a humungous pile of paper bags on the sofa but just shrugged it off and went straight to the guest room.

As I sat on the side of the bed, dangling my feet and texting my best friend Hilary who's asking if I already shag Sting.

My cheeks immediately flashed beet red due to embarrassment and type away my contradiction on her question.

When simultaneous knocks averted my attention, "(Y/n)?" A deep voice called out.

I stood up straight and cleared my throat, "Yes, come in."

The door click in a cue and a blond man was seen, his height towering my own as my brow raised. He was grinning widely as his arms resting on the side.

My curiosity sparks up in a mere second as I walk two strides on his direction, "What?"

He grabbed my arm as he pulled me outside while I look at his back and lean body, blushing pro-furiously.

Curiousness was apparent on my features as I've been held towards the living room.

The light are turned on as well as the chandelier hanging in the center—making his house more lively than it's ever been.

He halted whilst I was still catching his pace, resulting on me hitting his back.

I grunted and rubbed my forehead as I peek over where he was gazing. I followed suit and blink vastly.