Inferiority Complex [Lemon]

Requested by: kawaii-satan1

Warning: Mature Content. If you don't like this kind of story, please proceed to the next one. 

[Insert your birthdate here.], [Y/N]'s birthday. However, someone seemed to forgot this important day. But did he? or Is he planning something for her? 

Flashback; 

[Y/N] was staring at red velvet ice cream cake. [yes, red velvet reference ehe.] Ah, she really want that cake, like really. But Kaneki thinks otherwise, near that cake, a man stands infront of [Y/N]. Kaneki was confused, is she looking at the cake? or at the man?! Kaneki's smile turned into a frown. "Kane-?" [Y/N] turned around, while looking at a frustrated Kaneki. "Is there something wrong? Kaneki?" [Y/N] tried to cup Kaneki's cheeks but Kaneki turned away before walking away. "Kaneki!!" [Y/N] yelled, while trying to reach for Kaneki's shirt. But he vanished before [Y/N]'s very eyes. Is there something she did that Kaneki did not like? Is Kaneki having mood swings? What's wrong? 

End of flashback; 

Kaneki's POV; 

Why is she looking at that guy? Is there something that I do not have that that guy has? This is ridiculous. REALLY RIDICULOUS. I'm more handsome and cute than that guy. Also, more muscular. He's not even like, half of my body. 

*ding* 

"A message from [Y/N]!" 

Oh geez, isn't today her birthday? Is it [insert your birthdate here]. I might aswell open her message, might be important. 

From: [Y/N] 

To: Kaneki

Subj: Kaneki, what's wrong?

Kaneki, what's happening to you? You haven't replied to my messages since that day you walked away from me. What's wrong with you? I was just looking at the ice cream cake. Did you actually think I'd look at that guy infront of me? Are you jealous? You're making me really worried. Please reply as fast as you can. 

"Ridiculous. I'm not jealous." Kaneki puffed his cheeks, while blushing a little bit. "Should I just forget it and be happy with her? I'm sure she's saying the truth." Kaneki grabbed his phone and started typing.

[Y/N]'s POV; 

What's wrong with him? Why is he acting like this? I'm really worried. I kept calling him and texting him, he's not replying! He's acting ridiculous! But it's cute, to be honest. 

*ding*

"A message from Kaneki!"

From: Kaneki 

To: [Y/N] 

I'm alright. This isn't suppose to be a real deal. I might aswell tell you now that, I'm on my way there already. You need to prepare your explanation and mine. Make sure you're at home alright? I'm on my way. Don't wait for me outside, it's raining. 

He's on his way?! Already?! I haven't bathed and fixed my face! Oh no! Better hurry up! 

End of [Y/N]'s POV.

Kaneki quickly went to the store where the red velvet ice cream cake was and bought it. No wonder Kaneki has this soft side for [Y/N]? Kaneki was on his way to the convenience store, he thought, "How about I make this day the best birthday for her?" before smiling. Kaneki went to the cashier and said, "Uhm, can I please buy one of those?" pointing at the condoms. "That will be $10 please~" The cashier exclaimed. "Today is the day isn't it mister~?" said the man behind him, making Kaneki blush. "M-maybe?" 

Kaneki walked out of the convenience store, while blushing before running to [Y/N]'s house. "[Y/N]!" Kaneki exclaimed. [Y/N] opened the door, looking normal. Well, there's a surprise maybe? Who knows~ 

Kaneki went in while trying to hide the ice cream cake and, y'know, the condoms that will be used later on. [Y/N] opened the television and said, "Is there something you want to say, Kaneki?" Kaneki was confused for a second there, then gained his mind back, "O-oh, alright. Yesterday, I saw you looking at a guy..well, I don't know if you were looking at the guy or the ice cream cake. But eitherway, I-i bought you this." Kaneki extended his arms, giving the red velvet ice cream cake. [Y/N] was flustered, Is this was bothering Kaneki since yesterday? So cute. [Y/N] giggled and said, "That's adorable Kaneki, thank you very much." 

[Y/N went into the kitchen and started slicing the ice cream cake before putting it in a plate. "Kaneki! come over here!" said [Y/N]. Kaneki sneakily went behind [Y/N] and hugged her. "I'm sorry [Y/N]. It's just, I only want you to look at me only. I got really jealous. I'm really sorry." This side of Kaneki made [Y/N] smiled, "It's alright, I wasn't looking at the guy. I was looking at this red velvet ice cream cake! You know I really like red velvet flavored everything!" Kaneki buried his face on her shoulder, adorable. 

The fun starts here. 

Kaneki slides his hand into [Y/N]'s chest part, making [Y/N] squeal. "Kaneki! That tickles~" Kaneki carried [Y/N] bridal style, and that left [Y/N] confused. "I'm going to make this day, the best day for you [Y/N]." Kaneki smiled and placed[Y/N] on her bed. This is it, they're going to do the do. "K-kaneki..be gentle.." [Y/N] blushed. Kaneki started taking of her clothes one by one, making [Y/N] blush even more. [Y/N] grabbed his head and started kissing him, passionately. Kaneki started taking off his clothes before placing [Y/N] on his lap. He started sucking [Y/N]'s source of milk. (hehe, y'know what is it.) It was an inexplicable pleasure {Y/N] felt. "A-ah, Kaneki.." A moaning [Y/N] said. Kaneki grabbed the condom and inserted it in his banana. 

Kaneki inserted it inside [Y/N]'s cookie, making [Y/N] moan in pleasure. "A-ah!" 

He kept thrusting it inside her, [Y/N]'s moans is music to his ears. Because of it, Kaneki rammed it inside her.

"KANEKI!" 

After the do..

Kaneki was snuggling against [Y/N], and that made them both wake up. "Kaneki..I had fun.." Kaneki smiled and kissed her forehead, "Me too, let's do this more often." 

{Y/N] smiled before nodding, "I love you, Kaneki." 

Kaneki blushed and said, "I love you too, [Y/N]." 

-------------------------

Finally, I got to update this orz. 

Sorry, I ran out of ideas for this one .w. 

But still, enjoy! 

Want to follow me? Here!

insta: eunwoosshi

fb: https://www.facebook.com/eunwoo.ya 

Have fun!