First Kiss Part 2

The next day was the last day of school. I said goodbye to all of my friends and my teachers. Right after school I had to go to the airport. Ugh, I hate airports, I always get motion sickness.

I got into my seat and this old guy sat next to me and farted.

"Umm, excuse me sir but could you please not fart next to me, or at all?" I say in a snotty voice.

He just looked at me and then farted again. Ugh, fml.

In the middle of the flight I started feeling really sick and got up and rushed to the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door and heard a male voice say... "neo gwaenchanh ni?"(are you ok?)

Oh crap, I forgot how to say I'm fine.

"Umm... nan gwaenchanh-a?"(I'm fine)

I run out of the bathroom and accidentally hit whoever was talking to me earlier. We fell over and I landed on top of him. It was like one of those moments in k-dramas where the girl lands on top of the boy and it get's really awkward.

We sat there for a few moments when we finally realized what had happened

"Joesonghada, Joesonghada,Joesonghada(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry)."I say as I quickly stand up.

The guy that I accidentally landed on was about my age, light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"We will be going through some rough clouds so could everyone please take their seats." Said the speakers on the plane.

The plane started shaking and this guy that went in the bathroom after me ran out and bumped into me pushing me into the guys arms and then....

I LANDED ON TOP OF HIM AND WE KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pushed myself away and we just sat there staring at each other in shock.

Then for some reason I started speaking Spanish because I was panicking so much.

Then after a few minutes of him just staring at me as I blabbed in Spanish he decided to say something.

"Excuse me, do you happen to speak English."

I just looked at him. He was probably better at speaking English than me, there was no accent at all, just straight out English!!!

"Uh...Umm...Yes, that would be the language that I speak." I said still in shock from all that had just happened in the past five minutes.

"Would you be Ji Yeon(지연) by any chance would you, I'm sorry if I'm wrong."

OMG!!!! This must be the neighbor kid!!! 

"Y..Yeah, that's me. Are you the one that's going to be teaching me Korean?"

"That would be me."

Wait a second... What is he doing on the plane?!?!?!

"Can I ask why you are on the plane?"