The Valkyrie: Girl Marked a Hunter

"Those who are born with the mark of a hunter are cursed with a darkness that will either consume them or make them stronger. It is a battle of the soul and only the bearer of the mark can fight it. No one can help you; you are alone."

As a conspiracy theorist and a vegan-Charlotte Phillips is the very definition of a free-spirit. She has a passionate heart that's as wild and unruly as the blonde mess of hair that she's been trying to tame for years. 

At a young age Charlie learned the intracies of computers and the art of hacking; much to her adoptive parents dismay. She's no stranger to the inside of a jail cell, and her flirtatcious manner and imaginative stories have gotten her out of sticky situations more times than she can count. 

But when she leaves home for Romania to find her birth parents who gave her up, Charlie is confronted by a very different reality that even she couldn't have imagined. 

With only a shady, so-called cursed group of attractive men in a backwoods manor to trace her name too, Charlie has her work cut out for her as she tries to get answers and find out what the distinctive mark, that she identifies as a vampire hunter sign, on her shoulder means. 

(This book is part of 'The Valkyrie' series. (Girl Born of Legend, Girl who Didn't Exist, and Girl who Chased Ghosts) All books in the series can be read at the same time or in any order you so choose as they all have the same time frame. This book is connected to Grenwhich Abbey.)