Morning

Castiel

I had a habit of always waking up at 8 am no matter how hard I tried to sleep I couldn't.

Instead I considered constellations I used to be fascinated with and compared them to the freckles on Dean Winchester's arms and chest. It was amazing, I never thought I would actually wake up and not be afraid.

I used to wake up in fear. Night terrors of my actual real life would send me jolting up in bed. Dolan would usually settle me back down to sleep.

"I've got you blue, its not real. I'm here, I'll make it go away." Only it didn't. My nightmare held me in his arms. It was as calming as the wind 'gently' making the trees bend when the rain stopped temporarily in a hurricane.

Though sometimes he would get very angry with me disturbing his sleep.

I'm not going to think about that.

Sometimes I woke up alone. And to some people, that would be one of the worst feelings, but it was a calm feeling that swept over me.

Those were the morning I used to contemplate running away.

To come here. I never did though, I should have.

Dean shifted and the light hit his hair, making it highlight golden. Though his face wasn't very light or happy. He never slept peacefully. I often wondered what went on in that head of his.

We would have to talk about some things. Like the alcohol smell that seemed to even come out of his pores. I hadn't told him about Charlie and I's little chats about the three jobs he has lost for intoxication.

"Its how he deals with his demons." She told me sitting on the couch.

"What demons?" She shook her head

" As much as I'd love to tell you my blue eyed gay prince charming its not any of my business to tell you."

So that's what life is now. Afraid to ask him.

Afraid to lose him.

"GOOD MORNING LOVE BIRDS!!"

No. God Why.

Dean sat straight up in bed with the deer in headlights look as Gabriel screamed "ANNA THEY ARE NAKED WHY ARE THEY NAKED"

"ooh its getting lit. ITS GETTING LIT!" Anna whispered screamed through the door.

"Get out of my room this instance Gabriel!" I yelled at him. When he still stood there and Anna came through the door I began throwing pillows at them.

I hit Gabe in the face and that's when they began their retreat out of my room.

I turned to Dean to see the most amused expression, and also terrified.

Dean

"I'm sorry." Castiel whispered in his hands. He kept repeating it over and over.

I was still wiping sleep out of my eyes and was a little to shocked to fucking speak so I just chuckled a little and put my arms around him.

"Its alright I promise." I laughed. He looked at me.

I was so fucking smitten with him, his messy hair and eyes that put the sky to shame even on a summer day. God I sounded like a fucking chick.

I got out of bed, and put my ear to the door.

"They're gone Cas, "

Even though I had said that he burrowed into the blankets.

"Come onnnnn Angel," when he didn't move I replied to his silence, "They already know that we have fantastic sex, so while you're in here, I'll be in the shower. If you wanna give them a reason to tease us, no would be the time."

He jerked the blanket behind him,

"Let me get the towels." he replied with a smirk.

Hi from the author

I've been a very bad person not updating but I have an excuse

sorta

I joined show choir and band and I'm in a relationship with the love of my life

Oh and since you can tell the Internet anything I'M NO LONGER A PURE WOMAN BECAUSE I SPENT THAT FUCKING V CARD AND IT WAS FUN

okay no it actually hurt but other than that the time of my life

so sorry for the tmi

but I'm back you fine sexy bitches