EveryPony Is Together

*back in the real world Celestia, Solaris, Twilight, Dusk, Sunset and Glare open their eyes tiredly*

*Luna and Artemis walks up to them*

Luna/Artemis: *calmly* Welcome back, everypony!

Artemis- We know you all had a long night, so me and Luna made you some pancakes! *he levitates the plates of pancakes*

*the pancakes are slightly cracked with syrup pouring from the sides and blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries placed around them with whipped cream*

*the six levitate the plates of pancakes and looks at each other then back at Luna and Artemis with sheepish smiles*

Celestia/Solaris: *nervously to them* Oh! Heh. H-How... eh, nice. Ahem. [chews, gags, gulps] *to Luna and Artemis passively lying* They're... delicious. Heh. Thank you.

*Sunset, Glare, Twilight, and Dusk take a bite of their pancakes and chews to find their pancakes really crunchy* *they smile nervously at Luna and Artemis with their ears flattened*

Luna: [laughs] I know those faces! They're not.

Artemis- *sincerely* We know you have to be perfect for everypony else, and you do an amazing job.

Both- *sincerely* But you don't have to do it for us or those most closest to you. *nods to Twilight, Dusk, Sunset and Glare*

*the four smile sincerely and slides the pancakes away*

Celestia/Solaris: *admits gleefully* In that case, they are terrible! *sets them aside*

Royal Siblings: [laughing]

Luna/Artemis: *smiles* We know!

Celestia: [sighs calmly] *to them sincerely* But it means a lot that you both tried.

Solaris- *sincerely* We love you, brother and sister.

Luna/Artemis: *sincerely* We love you too.

*the four share a warm hug*

Sunset/Glare/Twilight/Dusk- *smiles sincerely at them in a sibling like embrace*

*Starlight and Stellar walk out in concern and confused*

Starlight: *confused* So... this was real. [yawns] Or... was it not real, and this just happened now and-and not in our dream?

Stellar- *confused* I'm so confused.

Celestia: [laughing calmly to them] It's all real.

Solaris- *nods* It was the right call going with your guts.

Luna: *nods* The map was wise to send you, Starlight and Stellar.

Artemis- Nopony else would have been so bold as to do what you two did.

Sunset/Glare- *telepathically* (That's for sure...)

Twilight/Dusk- (I think they've learned their lessons)

Starlight: *admits sheepishly* That's a nice way of saying we came dangerously close to messing everything up.

Celestia: *calmly* It was just what we needed.

Solaris- *smiles calmly* The experience has made us closer than ever.

*the four hug calmly*

[shimmering magic sounds as the royals cutie marks return to normal]

Starlight Glimmer: Wait. We're not doing this.

[cutie mark ringing as the six complete their mission]

Celestia/Solaris: *smiles* We believe that one means your mission is complete.

Starlight- *happily* We gotta write about this to Sunburst and Sunstone! *runs back in their room*

Stellar- *follows her*

Sunset/Glare- *watches them leave in concern* *sighs*

Luna/Artemis: *quickly* Oh, uh, by the way, there's a field trip you two need to make happen and a *clears their throats* – ahem – timberwolf issue you two need to address. *nervously smiles*

Celestia/Solaris: *shocked* *looks at the six of them* W-What?

Sunset/Glare/Twilight/Dusk- *whistles nervously*

Luna/Artemis: *starts flying away* Oh! Look! There's the sun! Time for us to turn in! *flies off sincerely looking back at Celestia and Solaris*

Celestia/Solaris- *sighs sincerely* *looks at each other with a calm smile*

*Sunset and Glare smile at them*

Twilight/Dusk- *looks out at the balcony quietly*

Celestia/Solaris/Sunset/Glare- *looks at them in concern*

Twilight/Dusk- *sighs* *turns to Celestia and Solaris* *smiles warmly* Is there anything you two need?

*Celestia and Solaris look at Twilight and Dusk for a minute*

Celestia/Solaris- *smiles calmly* No.

Twilight/Dusk- *smiles calmly* Ok. We're gonna go for a fly, the time of day is nice out...*smiles at them* *sincerely* But know, that we'll always be here for you two, just as you two are for us...*waves to them* *they take off into the sky gracefully*

Sunset/Glare- *watches them soar with blushes on their faces* *levitates themselves and follows them*

Celestia/Solaris- *smiles calmly then fades as they look on in sadness*