#42

Something Sweet for you guys 💕💕

**I love her so much😌😌❤️

*****

Ariana Grande and Y/N- True love

••••••••

Ariana fingers gingerly curl and entangle with mine, our legs entwined as the two of us cuddle together on my spacious living room couch. The 80's movie rolled onto the television screen as the large bulbous bowl of popcorn sat comfortably upon the fluffy carpet down below. Ariana's hand dipped down into the bowl, grabbing a handful as she slipped the contents into her mouth, chewing, her eyes glued to the tv.

The way in which the two of us laid was me underneath  Ariana's warm body and with her  head on my chest, both of our arms encasing each other tightly. "So, you like this movie?" Ari muses aloud, smiling joyfully down at me. We where both about the same size, so she didn't have to really look down to far.

I nod. "It's my favourite since I was small." I smile down at her, with her eyes meeting mine.

Ariana had always had a seriously brooding expression to her that she probably inherited from family genes. Yet there was something wise about her face, not age, but something else. She had been through so much, seen things, heard things, to know the best thing to do and say. She is my everything and I love every inch of her.

"What?" Ari  murmurs, her fingers sliding against my cheek, cupping your face in both of her petite hands. "What are you looking at?" she squints her eyes, smiling, which was not unusual for her, but only I brought a smile to her face. "What's this look on your face that makes me want to kiss you until you need to catch your breath?" she speaks so delicately with me, like I'm  a bird with a broken wing and she was going to mend me again, nurture me to reach my highest potential.

"You're just beautiful." I grin out at her, causing Ari to laugh a little as she started to blush.

"Is that all, sweetie?" she hadn't called me that before, it felt weird on her tongue. But my Ari has always been a big softy as long as I've know her.

I nod confidently, my fingers trailing circles aimlessly upon her tan necked legs, causing her to shudder expectationally. She smiles.

"Come on." she pats my lower back, an indication that I should let go of her.

"Hmmpf! Why?" I whine out adorably, pouting like a child and pulling her back closer to me than before if possible.

Ariana's eyes crinkle as she laughs softly. "I want to show you something." and she suddenly lifts up with ease as I let go of her, settling her on her feet.

"I was comfy!" I whimper, folding your arms stubbornly.

"Just shut up and stop being stubborn." she sighs. "I promise that you'll like it, I swear."

she takes my hand attentively, entwining our fingers together once more as she effortlessly leads me towards the double doors that follow to my backyard.

The night sky is chilly, causing goose bumps to shrivel up my skin like a vile rash. I shiver, grimace. Ari pulls her jacket off and places it on top of my shoulders. "Better?" she raises her eyebrows, something hidden in her eyes, something that I hadn't seen before. I nod sheepishly, a sweet blush that only her super eyesight could pick up. "Good." she murmurs.

"I love it when you blush." she carries on, flattering me over and over again.

"I look like a tomato." I grumble.

"My tomato." she reminds me, forcing me to look into her eyes.

Something about her big beautiful brown eyes made me slightly self consciously, causing my eyes to close as I nuzzle my cheek sweetly into the palm of her soft hand. "You're so breath taking..." she breathes to me, her lips pushing warmly to mine, a sweet passion taking over as she hesitates slightly. She always hesitated when kissing me, afraid of total rejection.

"I want to." I reassure her and she smiles on my lips, deepening the kiss in an ardent motion, she practically swept me off of my feet.

I sit comfortably, working your lips upon hers as I face her. Her hands are tender upon my neck before she pulls back for air. "Turn around."

"Huh?" I cock an eyebrow.

"Not like that." she rolls her eyes. "Just turn around." she repeats and guides me to turn around.

My breath catches in my throat as my wide eyes look up at the completely starry sky.

It was almost as breathtaking as Ariana , herself.

Ari's chin leans upon my shoulder blade, with  her  arms protectively wrapped around me as mine around her. The two of us gazed at the stars and beautiful city line for quite sometime.

" I just wanted to say, that I've fallen madly in love with you, (Y/N), and the reason why I act so distant most of the time is that I'm afraid of being rejected." she admits boldly, her voice shaking even though she had practiced her words before. "Sometimes I'm still getting used to you being around since I've been alone so long, and I'm slowly getting used to it." she smiles softly in my ear.

"You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm still not sure why you really want to be with me, there are so many beautiful girls out there that always through themselves at you, yet you are with me. But trust me I'm glad that you are. The moment that I saw you, I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. You were just so... so..." she trails off.

"Words can't even describe it, (Y/N)." her lower lip trembles into my neck. "I hate when we're apart, it kills me. You're not only my anchor, my soul mate, but you're also my best friend and I'll love you for all eternity no matter what." Ariana promises me.

Tears welled up in my eyes, trickling down my cheeks and you sniffle. "I love you too, Ari. So much." I choke out, my hands resting on hers, which comfortably laid around my neck. "My whole life I've felt alone and now I have you. Baby you don't know how grateful I am for you." I grin down at her.

"I can imagine." she teases, wiping my tears away before ardently pressing her lips to mine in a sweet peck.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Ariana breathes.

"I love you too baby." I smile back at her before you looking back at the stars.

"Go on tour with me." Ari blurts out, getting lost within the moment. "Then we won't ever be apart, I'll have you all to myself. Please, please, please, please. " She begs and laughs at her self. "I can't do it without you. And I won't."

"Yes, yes I'll go with you." I grin, looking up at the stars, thanking the universe for everything in your life, - especially Ariana-.

​Suddenly you feel Ari  peck the side of my  neck as the two of us watch the stars until she  falls asleep in my arms.

Man do I love her..I sighed as I thought to myself.

***
A/N

I really hope you all enjoyed this sweet mushy chapter.💕💕💕 I just felt like it was needed😊