gotta go viral

"Camz it's not gonna work," Lauren repeats for what feels like the two billionth time in that hour.

"Lauren it is going to work," Camila says back, rolling her eyes but not moving to face the green eyed girl. Instead she keeps them on the laptop in front of her, hitting refresh on her twitter feed for what feels like the three billionth time in that minute.

"Camz nobody is going to-" Lauren starts but is immediately cut off by Camila shushing her aggressively and slamming a hand down on her desk.

"Twenty one retweets!" She cheers, not turning to face Lauren but obviously expecting Lauren to join in on the celebration.

She won't. She promises herself that she never will, because god, she loves her girlfriend, but she'll admit she's a bottom before she'll celebrate the damn picture Camila is so set on getting "internet famous."

It all started January 25, 2014.

Reminder that it is now May 25, 2017, so yes it has been some time now, but Lauren remembers that snowy day like it was yesterday.

Her and Camila weren't dating yet, it was actually in the weird stage where they were both realizing their feelings for one another, but that's for later.

You see, Camila has stages where she eats a certain food daily, hourly maybe even but it's kind of routine and Lauren can remember most of them very well since she's usually been the one to supply the food.

In January 2015 though, Camila had a thing for wheat toast with grape jelly.

Lauren didn't know what an issue this would create.

In retrospect, if she could've turned Camila on to strawberry jelly, or to white bread, she wouldn't have had to over come the past years of torture, but it's too late now.

The day it happened was snowy, as Lauren said, and with the snow making a good tone, the girls had had a movie day with hot cocoa, pillow forts, and of course, wheat toast with grape jelly.

It was just Camila and Lauren, but the first shift of food was gone within a half hour, so Lauren had to take the shift, being the whipped hoe she is, in getting more food.

After another hour though, Camila was restless for more, so she got up, grumbled about her feet being numb, and made her way to the kitchen then presumably, the toaster.

"Oh my god, Lauren get your fine ass in here right now," Camila had called, something sounding like urgency in her voice making Lauren hop up and jog into the kitchen without a seconds hesitation.

At first, the green eyed girl had panicked that Camila misused the toaster again and was burned, especially with how she was staring down in... awe? At a plate? She didn't know what to expect.

"Camz?" Lauren asked as she approached the smaller girl cautiously, not able to make anything out other than Camila back and a plate she was huddled over. "Camila you're scaring me what's up?"

"You need to see this," Camila finally spoke, moving her eyes up and turning so she could face Lauren. "No words, just look."

Camila moved aside to let Lauren see her plate, or more specifically what was on it; wheat toast with grape jelly plopped on top.