Forty-Three.

I'm on this liquor I'm so heavy, befo' we fuck, can you neck me. lick that head and I am ready I want yo mouth. Gimme that Becky.

La'daisjah Grant | Dej Rosegold 🐱

"What's up ?" Drewski furrowed his eyebrows as I stood in the doorway.

"You been cryin' ? Come here." He asked pulling me into the house.

I instantly heard a baby whining in the living room.

"You busy ?" I asked.

"No, come hea'." He pulled my arm.

"This your daughter ?" I looked at the baby as she stopped whining when I walked up.

"Yeah." He smiled before picking her up.

"She so cute, brah." I smiled.

"Maybe me and you could have some." He bit his lip at me before looking at his baby.

"I'm good. I got enough time." I said smiling before he sat her down in the carseat putting the paci in her mouth.

"What happen ?" He looked at me, searching my Eyes as he rocked his daughter.

"Drew I really really like you but-"

"Don't. Jus' get out." He grabbed his daughter.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to make it work." I replied feeling bad.

"I'm tired of you sayin' tha' same shit! Get out my house, Dej! Its done! Don't explain, bruh!" He yelled at me.

I wiped my face and got up walking out the door. I walked over to my while BMW and locked the doors getting into the car.

I wanted Drewski but I knew I would hurt him cause I wouldn't even be able to act right.

I drove off and went to get some Chinese take-out for me and Charmaine so I could go lay my ass down.

•••

"Thanks boo." Char smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I feel like shit." I mumbled opening my plate of food.

"Why ?" Charm asked.

"I just broke shit off with Drewski." I sighed.

"Girl fuck wrong with you ? Kodak was sayin' allat shit to you-"

"I know. I can't help how I feel and I'on feel like dat' for Drewski." I shurgged.

"Girl, you gone be back at fuckin' square one fuckin wit Kodak. Thats my dawg but sometimes his ass just don't give a fuck and I hate seein' you lose yo mind."

"Shit gone change. We gon' get our shit together cause thats my baby." I said.

"I wish I had some solid shit like that." She smacked her lips.

"You and Dru broke up ?" I asked.

"Yeah but we friends and shit." She shrugged.