Peggy's P.O.V. Chapter 2

I walk into my first class.

Drama.

Drama was my major.

My dream was to play Jasmine Cephas Jones in Miranda.

"Hey Peggles!" Eliza says as I walk into class.

I'm glad I have my first class with someone I know, sadly it's my sister.

"Hey Liz." I say and sit down next to her.

I put my bag on the floor and look at the board in the front of the room. It says to take out our laptops. I pull out my laptop and place it on my desk.

Eliza does the same, just when the teacher walks in.

"Hello! I'm Mrs. Washington! I'm the drama teacher! I will also be supervising the drama club! IF you'd like to join, you ca sign up outside of the room. Extra credit for this class will be rewarded to people who join and fully participate in the club! Anyone who majors in drama will find this very helpful!" I drone out the teacher as she starts to teach her lesson.

This. Is. So. Fucking. Boring.

Why do you need to talk in drama?

Ugggggh, fuck my life.

"Now. Let's get started with this. Open up your laptops and join my Google Classroom. In there, will be an assignment! You have to vote on which musical you would like to do for our first musical of the year!"

I looked onto the classroom. The options were:

'Miranda'

'Heathers'

'21 Chump Street'

'Rent'

'Wicked'

I raise my hand.

"Yes, Ms. Schuyler?" The teacher says.

"Are Heathers and Rent really appropriate for school?"

"Not really, but we can do it anyway." She replies.

"Okay" I say with a shrug.

I go in the class comments and type my vote.

'Miranda'

Ten minutes later, Mrs. Washington gathers the class together.

"Okay class! We have all voted and the popular vote was 'Miranda'! Seeing as we have a bit of time, we'll begin auditions! When I call your name, tell me if you would like to audition for a part, or be bacstage crew! Okay! Let's begin!" Mrs. Washington says.

~A few names later~

"Elizabeth Schuyler."

"I would like to audition for Philipa Soo!" Eliza says.

"Wonderful."

"Margarite Schuyler."

"Please call me Peggy. I want to audition for Jasmine Cephas Jones!" I say.

"Great."

~Time skip~

I walk out of my class and towards my dorm. I was sharing my dorm with a girl named Theodosia. I walked in.

"Hey." I greet, walking into the living room.

"Oh, hi Peggy!" Theodosia says.

"Hi Theodosia." I say.

"Please, call me Theo." She says.

"Okay Theo" I reply.

"Do you mind if I have a few friends over?" She asks.

"Sure, go ahead. Not to be nosy but, who are you friends?" I say.

"You're not being nosy, they're gonna be in your dorm too. Their names are Aaron Burr, Charles Lee, and Samuel Seabury." Theo says.

"Okay, I was planning on going to my sister's dorm, if you don't mind." I say.

"Of course! That's not my desicion" She laughs.

I laugh as well and walk into my room. I put my bag under my desk and take out my phone and wallet. I walk out of my room and say bye to Theo, "Bye Theo! I'll see you later!"

"Bye Peggy!"

~Time skip~

I walk up to Angelica's dorm and knock on the door.

A girl in red converse opened the door.

I recognized her.

"Oh! Hi again!" She says.

That's right, that's Maria! I ran into her earlier!

"Hey! Is Angelica home?" I ask.

"Sure, why?" She says.

"She's my sister, I came to visit!" I say happily.

"Come on in!" She exclaims, moving out of the doorway to let me in.

"Angie!"

"Peggy!"

A/N: This chapter was written by Lo! This book will be split up by Tay and I. Tay is writing Maria's P.O.V. and I'm writing Peggy's P.O.V.! We will switch off every chapter! Enjoy! ~Lo<3

{This isn't edited yet oops}