Part 1

You were absolutely terrified. First day of high school after moving to an entirely new town! Yay! You sighed loudly, brushing your H/L H/C hair out of your eyes as you waited for the bus. Why do buses always come late? It was a legitement question, they always cut it close, or just came late in general. You shifted lightly as you clicked the + button on your phone to your earbuds. Wouldn't want any human interaction, now would we?

Your plans were foiled by someone walking to stand next to you. Shoving your phone into your F/C hoodie pocket, you turned your head to glare. Per usual. The boy next to you certainly had a few inches on you, making you just feel short. He had bleached hair and a brown undercut, with a not-so special outfit. Grey hoodie, jeans, green shoes. Nothing special. Though, his eyes were closed as he blasted music through a pair of purple headphones.

Curiously, you unplugged one of your earbuds. You let it dangle there while you nonchalantly leaned over a bit. To your surprise, you recognized the tune. It was F/S ( favorite song) by F/B. (As long as it falls into something Jonathan would listen to.) you perked up, finally, someone else. Taking a risk and going past your whole no human interaction thing, you tapped his shoulder. It took a few tries, considering you tapped too god damn lightly. Then he blinked his eyes open, and gave you a confused/go away look. God his eyes, they were so damn BLUE! You gulped, not really knowing where to start or what to do. What were you even doing?

"Can I help you?" He asked, slightly annoyed as he took off the headphones.

"Is that F/B?" You asked while pointing to the headphones. He blinked for a second, looking back down at the speakers. For a while it was quiet, only the sound of the music from your earbuds and his headphones blasting out. He nodded before looking forward again.

"Yea, you know them?"

"Would I be asking if I didn't?" You always were that sort of girl. He looked back at you, with that sort of 'asshole' look on his face. Though, not like you cared. This was just a way to get your attitude spread, let this guy know. Unfortunately for you though, he didn't look like he gave a damn either. Apathetic asshole, you thought before plugging the earbud in again.

The bus came rattling from around the corner, making you a bit concerned. Ya know, if it was safe and all that crap. When it finally pulled up, the doors creaked open and he walked in. You shouldered your bag, walking through the doors yourself. Only to see that there was not one single seat empty. Why! You looked around, but every seat had at least one person in it.

A few kids looked at you, a few whispered. They were probably judging your style-per usual. Hoodies and ripped jeans weren't exactly attractive on your part. Then you looked to the back. The boy that you had been standing with at the stop rolled his eyes and lifted up his book bag. You tilted your head to the side as he hastily raised a hand and motioned for you to sit your ass down.

Better not keep the man waiting.