Krusty Krab Konversation

"Pat, he's still after me."

Me and Patrick were sat at a table in the Krusty Krab on a particularly slow business day talking about random things. But since I've been nervous about the Strangler finding a way to escape prison, it's been hard to pay attention to Patrick's babbling.

"Who, Mac?" He questions with his mouth stuffed full of Krabby Patty.

"Is that the Stranglers' name?" I cock an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I got to know him a little bit when we were cell buddies. Did you know that he's still after you?" Patrick dumbly states in a serious manner, and I sigh.

"What should I do?" I put my head in my hands while Patrick loudly slurps on his extra large soda.

"Let him do it."

My head snaps up at his words as my eyes widen. "He'll kill me, Pat! What are you thinking?" I yell at his stupidity. Though I wonder where he could possibly be going with this. He did say he got to know the guy.

"He said you might get hurt, but you won't die," Pat says as he finishes his tray of food, letting out a satisfied burp. "Look, how about we go to Glove World tomorrow to get your mind off of him. It'll be fun!" He claps his hands together like a child, smiling.

The idea was okay, tomorrow would be a Sunday, and I had no work or errands to run, but what if he somehow found me there? He could corner me in a bathroom and stangle me, and there would be no one to help.

"Okay, I'll go. But you have to promise to stay with me at all times. I need protection!" I exclaim, determined to try and have a good day tomorrow. I would put all my trust in Patrick, and hopefully he will pull through for me.

And while Patrick and I continued to chat, nobody took notice to the man at the back table, who has been hiding his face behind a newspaper this whole time...

--- AN - I have no idea how I'm going to make this SpongeBob X Strangler ship work out. I'm just winging it lol. (Also this chapters initials are KKK, sorry not sorry)