Freeze your brain

(This is around 6-7 pm, the sun is setting)

They were walking down the sidewalk, towards the nearest 7/11. Kari was pretty eager and was almost sprinting. "C'mon, guys! What are you? 80!?"

"No, we're tired! How are you even running after three hours of roller skating?" Charla replied.

Kari just laughed and pulled Charla by her hand, and twirled her around. Charla was getting dizzy, but she was having a lot of fun, so she didn't complain. Her plaid skirt floated like a ballerina's, and her hair flew around her. She had been wearing a ponytail earlier, but she put her hair down because the rubber band was a bit tight and was starting to give her a headache.

Stuart and Seojun were walking side by side, just watching the girls horse around. Seojun was giggling,  and Stuart had a half smile on his face, which faded when Kari stopped dancing with Charla and held her very close, with her hands on her hips and Charla's on her shoulders, and their faces were close. Too close, thought Stuart.

Charla hugged Kari, and she didn't hesitate to hug back. "Man, I'm so lucky to have friends like you. I never though I could have so much fun on a single day". Kari pulled back and kissed her forehead. "Well duh, you are very lucky to have us. We saved ya from bein' a total nerd!" "Hey!" Charla punched her shoulder softly, but she was laughing.

Finally, they arrived to the store. Kari and Seojun ran as fast as they could to the slushie stand.
"I WON!!", Seojun said as he touched the machine. "DANG IT!!", Kari yelled as she dramatically slammed her fist onto the counter.

Charla and Stuart were watching them from the entrance, laughing at how the others were fighting over the last straw.
"We're like his parents, aren't we Stu?" Charla asked, turning to Stuart. He blushed a little at the thought of him and Charla having children, specifically, at the thought of them making children, and nodded violently, with a dumb grin on his face. They got to the slushie stand too, and started filling their containers with their favourite flavors. Stuart got lemon, Seojun grape, (JUST ASSUMING SHIT) Charla blueberry and Kari got cherry.

Kari took a little on the tip of her fingers and lightly sprinkled Seojun's face with it. He tried to look mad but failed miserably, barely holding his laughter in.
"Oooooh you're gonna pay for this. Say you're sorry!".
She put her slushie down on one of the counters defiantly. "Make me". Then she ran for one of the aisles and Seojun ran after her, through the chip aisle, the cookie aisle, the toilet paper aisle, and finally, he catched her in the pet food aisle. He proceeded to tickle her to the point that she was almost crying from laughter, and was screaming like crazy. "SE-SEOJUN, STOOOP, AHAHA-snort-HAHA AAAAAH STOP EEETH".

When he was done, he picked her up over his shoulder and carried her to where the others were. "So, are we ready to go?", he said, like he didn't had Kari's butt right next to his face. He let her down and they all went to pay.

They got out of the 7/11 and sat down on a bench that was in a nearby park. Well, Kari sat on the grass.

That area of the city was on a hill, and the park was on the very edge, so they had a perfect view of the rest of the city, and the beautiful sunset. There was a peaceful silence, and the only sound that could be heard was the one of the teenagers sucking the straws.

"Ah, ugh.. OW! OWOWOW! FOKK, MY 'EAD" Stuart yelled.
"Oh god Stu are you alright?" Seojun asked, concern in his voice.
"Aaaah, I think I jus' got a brainfreeth... I'm okay now, but thanks"
"Freeze your brain... suck on that straw, get lost in the pain... happiness comes, when everything numbs... who needs cocaine...? Freeze your brain..." Kari sang lightly.
Seojun laughed. "What in the world was that, Kari?".
"Heh, just came to mind. Might write a whole song of it".
"I think it sounded great" Charla said. She and Kari smiled to each other. Seojun poked Stuart's side.
"You're it", he said in a serious tone, and proceeded to run. Stu put his slushie on the ground and quickly got up to chase Seojun. Kari sat on the bench and put an arm around Charla, who had been squeezing her arms, attempting to get warmer. They just sat there, cuddling, and watching the boys run after each other.
"I love you guys, so much", Charla said, even if Stu and Seojun couldn't hear her.
"We love you too, Charla".