CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Kuya just nodded. Pwinesto ko na ang sarili ko. So this is what they call ‘basag-ulo’ or should I say a street boxing? Ha! Hinding-hindi ako magapatalo. Ngayong ang relasyon naming magpinsan ang nakataya.

The two girl attacked me but before na tuluyang makalapit sila sa akin, I caught the arm of the brunette girl and flip her easily. While the other one I push her so hard using my left foot. Both of them lay on the floor.

Then next the blonde boy try to attack me, but like what I did to the girl I easily flip him with my hands then knock him over. I punched his abdomen and his face. Piece of cake.

The next tried to backstab me but because of my strong sense of hearing, I kick him on his stomach. When he tried to get up, I kick him on the side of his head and there he was lying on the floor unconscious.

4 down 7 more to go.

May sumugod sa aking lalaki may dalang pamalo. Fck him! Cheater! But I think I can handle this. He tried to smack the wood on my face but he failed because I easily nudge it. Then I punch him so hard on his stomach... once..twice... thrice.. and kick him on his face that cause him to lie on the floor.

Sumugod naman ang dalawang lalaki and luckily walang dalang pamalo. But they were so fast. There punch is too much to handle kaya napahiga ako sa damuhan. No! This can’t be!

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!!” I shouted. Ginagalit nila ako! Pwes matitikman nila ang lakas at galing ko.

I looked at them fiercely that cause them to back out. Tss. Sinugod ko silang dalawa then kick their stomach with my knee. First the tough guy then next the thin guy with a lousy hair and smack his head with my fist. Napahiga silang dalawa pero si tough guy hindi madaling patumbahin dahil tumayo siya uli at sinugod ako. Binuhat niya ako ng patiwarik and I guess, he’ll smack my head on the ground. NO! Before he’ll do that I let my other leg forcely let go and put it on the other side. Now, nasa gitna na ng aking mga paa ang kanyang ulo. Ginawa kong tungtungan ang sahig and with all my strength, binuhat ko ang buong katawan niya and flip him over that cause his body face the ground when he landed. Then I hurriedly grab his leg and twist it that he blurted with so much pain. I also twisted his arms and made me smirk.

7 down 4 more to go. I can do this!

Sumunod na sumugod si Kuya Kevin. Yes it’s Kuya Kevin. But can I hurt him? Siya ang kumupkop sa amin ng dumating kami rito sa Seoul. Siya ang nagluluto lagi para sa aming tatlo. Can I hurt him? I loved him as a friend.