My Second First Day

I went back to school the very next day and turns out that I got the shot THREE YEARS AGO and the ice pack lady couldn't read what the doctor wrote. I looked at my schedule:
Period 1 : Unified Arts
Period 2: Pre-Algebra🙄
Period 3: Accelerated Language Arts
Period 4: Spanish 1
LUNCH
Period 6: World Geography
Period 7: Science
I was somewhat pleased with it, although could have lived without art. That day I had Chorus. I've always loved chorus because I'm always singing and the teacher Mrs.C has always been chill. That day she discussed the district's theme for the year which was "Music from the Movies". The songs we would be singing were:
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
The Star Spangled Banner
The First Snow
None of which were bad songs. She played them for us and then we basically just talked. I was sooo happy. Then drama hit me like Zaria on the risers ( you'll learn what I mean soon enough). This boy named Tajh had a very strong distaste for a good friend of mine named Javonna Marie Clark. Javonna and I were talking and he walked passed us and whispered "stink bitches" as he walked. Javonna ignored and so do I because it wasn't worth it.

Next was Pre-Algebra. The teacher, Dr.B explained what we would be doing this year since this was and accelerated class and assigned us our first project. It was some crap about banquets and whatnot. Javonna plopped down next to me and said "Heeeyy partner". Dr.B took one look at us together and said "Never again". I couldn't blame her. TBH I couldn't stand Javonna when I first met her and I thought she was a grade A bitch. After I got to know her we stared talking more we were like to peas in a pod.

After that was Accelerated LA. Mrs.P is an interesting teacher to say the least. We had to line up at the door and waited for her to open the door and invite us in. Mrs.P only allows pen in her class because we are the sons and daughters of kings and queens and no important document throughout history was written in pencil therefore neither was our work. She started talking about black history and I used this at an opportunity to zone out and look around the room. It was very...comfy. I respected Mrs.P because she respected us and that was that.

Then came period 4, Spanish. We learned about Ser (verbs to be). Nothing interesting really happened.

Lunch. I walked in to the cafeteria thinking I was gonna sit with my friends, but the was not the case. Mrs.V , the school disciplinarian, said we had to sit with our homeroom. I wasn't overwhelmed with my choices. In the the end I decided to sit with Lake, Zyaire, Saniya, Jai, Sylvester, and Jauvaghn.

World Geography was definitely chaotic but doesn't concern Jamari sooo moving on.

In science we got chemistry books and learned about combustion.

I went home ate, watched more DCOMs, and slept.