Shopping

Emily and Kristen had just arrived at the mall. They walked in and Kristen handed Emily £200 to spend.

Emily looked shocked. She had only just met this person and they were already being nicer to her than anyone else had ever been to her. She took and money with a huge smile on her face and hugged Kirsten thanking her. They then proceeded to walk toward one of the shops which had lots of new and stylish clothes in.

Emily ran into the shop looking at all the amazing items around her. She grabbed a pain of skinny black jeans and a black top. She then picked up a leather jacket and some jet black converse.

Kirsten giggled at all the black clothes that Emily had chosen and she could tell that whilst Emily was away she had changed. She had once had a conversation about Emily with Alison a few months ago and this defiantly wasn't the Emily that Alison was talking about. She had changed dramatically.

Once Emily had paid for the clothes and gotten a few other small items of clothes they walked out of the shop. Emily still had £30 to spare and she saw a hairdressers and a makeup shop just down the hall.

As she walked into the hairdressers a million thoughts of what she wanted to do with her hair rushed through her head but one stuck in her mind. She decided to get a small trim on the ends of her hair and get turquoise ombré highlights.

"There you are mam. All done" the hairdresser said to Emily as she stood up. Emily took her first look in the mirror and fell in love with her hair. She liked this new look.

The two girls did a bit more shopping, they both brought some makeup clothes and some jewellery including a large earring for Emily that went from her ear lobe up to her helix. It only clipped to the helix but she still loved it.

A/N so sorry this is so late been really busy. This was meant to be longer but I was so busy I jut decided to post it how it is. Enjoy and please recommend to friend!