He Looks So Perfect: A Luke Hemmings/5sos Fanfic

• Dedicated to All My Beautiful Readers <3

It's my first day of year 11. I walk down the corridors of my highschool, taking a deep breath as I open the door to my most hated class: English.

I quickly walk down the edge of the classroom, trying to find a desk that's free. There's only two left, one beside my bestie Brooklyn and one beside a boy that I don't even know the name of, but I guess is kinda cute. I don't want to end up at the back of class beside him. I see Tobias, one of 'the jocks', rushing down the other side of the class. Oh it's on, I think to myself, trying to grab the seat beside Brooklyn. Tobias sees me going for this seat, and starts running towards it. He glares at me and sits down. The only reason Tobias wants to sit there is because he has this massive crush on Brooklyn.

I slouch down in my seat. The boy beside me starts coughing. I look at him, thinking something is wrong with him or something. Nope, he's just laughing.

"What is your name!" The teacher yells, looking down my end of the class.

"Hemmo, sir." The cute boy beside me says.

"Your name," he repeats, louder this time.

"Lucas Hemmings, sir."

Mr Wells gets out a notebook, jotting down a few words, and looks at him again. Luke laughs again.

"Is there a problem, young man?"

"No, sir."

"Would you like to share with the class what is so funny, then?"

"Uh, no thanks..." Luke says with a sour expression on his face.

"Never, ever is whispering tolerated in my class, under my supervision. I shall not give you any more chances, you hear me?"

"Yes, sir." The teacher looks back at the whiteboard. Luke raises an eyebrow and mutters to himself, something about 'a nasty old man' and then starts to scribble on a piece of jotter. He passes me the note with a grin and looks back to the board. Bit harsh, aye. It says. It's really messy, done in a purple felt-tip pen. I nod my head when he's looking, smile to myself and slip the note into my pocket.