I Don't Want to Be in Love! {Percy Jackson}

{a/n; you are a child of Aphrodite. Everything else is for you to choose. This takes place before and after the three went on the quest}

You know, things has never been the same at Camp Half-Blood ever since a certain child of Aphrodite has been claimed. (M/N) has once been taunted by peers about his so called 'feminine' nature but that's just what he likes most of the time, he didn't see anything wrong with that. Since the taunting has been getting worse, (M/N) has been training himself. Training himself to be better than anyone else, like no demigod ever was. Soon, he became the most feared half-blood at camp. He went on multiple quests just to prove it and was the go-to guy when it's about beauty tips and fighting with a (preferred weapon).

His only flaw was his stubborn attitude towards what his mother had always stood for; love. His heart has been broken a myriad of times and he vow to never find love again which caused a little rift with Aphrodite up in Olympus.

"You don't want to fall in love? Why, my boy. It's a faith you can't escape from. But, you've always been stubborn like your father but I like a challenge,"

One day, a half-blood dragged by one of the satyrs; Grover were seen near the gates and it only took a second for (M/N) to look at the unconscious male and felt a strike of lightning on his heart. It felt describable but he knew what it meant.

"Oh Hades, no,"

(M/N) found out that the half-blood was named Percy Jackson and after two days has finally woken up. He decided to visit him to see how he's doing but Annabeth was already there and the look on Percy's face made a wave of grief drown the (H/C) haired's heart.

A few days in after the trio's quest, Percy and (M/N) became quick friends, they had a lot of stuff in common but also some stuff that they disagree with. They were hanging out in the Poseidon Cabin considering how that's the only place where he doesn't have to face his annoying siblings. They know about his feelings and felt sympathy and happiness for the once loveless male. They were going to go out to ride their Pegasuses but it suddenly started to rain.

"Hey, Poseidon kid why don't we go to the pier instead, also keep me dry. I spent hours trying to look like this and I'm not letting shitty old Zeus to ruin it," a crack of lightning landed in between his legs."Okay, then sorry," he chuckled while Percy laughed his ass off. 

The two demigods sat down, their feet barely touching the water. It was silent for the first few seconds until Percy decided to break it.

"Sorry you couldn't come on our quest, we could've used your help," he looked up at the older male beside him who chuckled.

"Don't worry about it Percy, say you've been getting pretty close with Annabeth recently," he stated, (M/N) has been noticing all the signs the two gave off. Oh, how cruel of his mother. 

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah. She's really pretty, smart and strong," Percy was giving off that aura, the aura of innocence towards this harsh feeling called love. 

"So, you like her basically. Don't lie to me dude, I'm Aphrodite's kid I can tell," (M/N) playfully nudged Percy who laughed sheepishly, red blooming on his cheeks.

"I guess I do but we've just known each other so I'm not going to like, immediately ask her out. I'm going to give it time and see where this goes," 

Something could be heard shattering within (M/N), a sound he is all too familiar with and has been leaving broken shards between his ribs for years but he didn't want to cockblock Percy's chances with Annabeth. Heck, Percy could be straight for he knows so he let out a small casual laugh and a small but pained;

"Called it,"

  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● 

{a/n; I hope this is okay and is not too messy. Please tell me if there are any grammatical mistakes since English isn't my first language. Feedback is greatly appreciated} 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 27, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Terima Kasih, Cinta Hatiku. {Seme!Male!ReaderxMale!Various}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें