Truth From A Hospital Bed

"Shhh CC! They'll hear us!"

We were on top of All Time Low's tour bus with water balloons full of milk and mayonnaise.

Maybe I should explain.

We were having a war with Alex and Jack, but they didn't know where we went. CC got hit a few times so we decided to trick them and make it seem like we were on the bus. We made a trail and left his jacket in the front room. Then climbed up onto the roof. I just watched Alex and Jack walk in so it won't be long before they get to where the opening is and then we'll bombard them with the artillery! Mwahaha!

"Hey Jack, the back room door is closed maybe they're in there."

Just then Jack and Alex stepped underneath the opening.

"Face my fury!!" I yelled and then threw all my balloons at them.

CC was laying on his stomach laughing as if he'd just witnessed Johnny Knoxville do the funniest thing ever.

"DAMMIT NALA! We'll get our revenge!"

"Nala! Nala! Nala!"

My eyes snapped open to see CC laying in bed calling my name.

Wait! CC is awake!

"Christian!" I jumped out of my chair next to his bed and hugged him.

"Ow, babe I'm still a little sore."

I let him go. "I'm sorry! Hold on a second love." I reached behind him and called for a nurse. "God, Christian you and Ashley scared the hell out of me."

"I'd rather you be scared than dead. I should have asked security to remove him when he first approached me."

"The shooter approached you? About what?"

"About you. Wait, Jinxx and Andy didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"The shooter was Jonathan. Colson didn't tell you either? I sent him to the bus before I was shot to make sure you were alright."

"No, nobody told me. Colson didn't get there until after shots were fired and he said he came to check on me because he figured since you were the one to be shot someone might come after me... So basically, everyone's been lying to me?"

"Relax love, Andy was probably trying to keep you from being so distressed. You know he thinks of you as a little sister that needs as much protection as possible."

I nodded. He still could've told me.

Just then the boys of BVB walked in with Juliet and Ella, and my ATL brothers were just behind them.

"Everyone besides Christian, Juliet, and Ella, are about to face my wrath."

"What why?" Ashley was the first to speak. "I've already been shot, what the hell are you going to do?!"

"Why didn't anyone tell me Jonathan was the shooter?"

"We were the only two to know besides CC." Andy said.

"We who?"

"Jinxx and I."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We were trying to keep you... intact I guess you could say, so when CC woke up you could be happy."

I shook my head. "Did you tell the police it was him?"

"Yeah. They've been searching for him but no one could find him."

I looked down. "Because he's here."

"What?" CC questioned. "How do you know?"

"He wouldn't have left. He would be waiting for the perfect time to come after me."

As I finished my sentence the nurse came in. "Oh I see you're awake Mr. Mora. I'm sorry but I'm going to ask for you all to leave so I can do a checkup."

We all nodded and walked out, everyone stopping outside. Everyone except for me. I've got some issues to solve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloody Hell, what's this badass girl gonna do now?!

Is she finally gonna stand up for herself?

Or will the guys have to come looking for her?

Find out in the next chappy!! I'm starting it now! :)

-Bree aka Syko