five

Half year had passed. And all I can say is that I am really happy with everything that happened in past months. I was beyond ecstatic.

"You looked happy. Something happened?" He asked, his left hand reaches for my hand and locked it with his while his other hand was on the steering wheel.

I bite my lower lip. "I am just happy."

He chuckled. "I am happy too. I'm happy being with you."

"By the way, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're here." He said, swiftly manuevering and parked the car in front of a restaurant.

"Here? But that resto is so expensive, Hyun." I exclaimed. A five star restaurant? Is he serious? A little serving in that resto costs too much. It's not convinient.

"I am Kim Jonhyun, Eunhye, have you forgotten?" He smirked.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. Whatever." Whenever he buys something expensive and I complaint, he always say that he's Kim Jonghyun and he's capable of doing that just because. I really don't understand him sometimes. Like why pay too much for a too little thing? Seriously? I mean, I get it, he's rich. Filthy rich that he owned an airline company. Yes, he is that rich.

"You should've told me you're bringing me here." I hissed. The place looks too elegant for a girl like me and I feel like I don't belong in this kind of place. I was wearing jeans and a checkered sleeves, tell me, do I really belong in here? He laughed. I glared at him. "Don't laugh. I hate you."

"I like you." He replied. "Madame." He smiled, pulling a chair for me to sit on.

Then hell lose. I blushed. "Thank you."

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Anything."

The food came and we then talk random stuffs like office works, how my works are doing. Just random.

"Jonghyun!" The girl, around our age, exclaimed, she then sat beside us, making herself welcome. And that made me so uncomfortable. "Fancy meeting you here." She said then eyes at me. "So who's this girl?"

It took me five seconds to figure out that she was referring to me. "I am his... -"

"She's my girlfriend." He said, cutting me off, he then reached for my hand.

Girlfriend?

The girl's mouth formed oh. "I see. Anyway it's good to see my ex-fiancee with someone."

It feel like a bell ring in my ear. So she's the ex-fiancee. She's pretty, classy and she looks elegant too. Unlike me. I lowered my head, slowly putting the fork beside the table. Why do I feel so insecure?

"Where did you guys meet?" She asked.

JR was about to answer in behalf of me when his phone rang. He then excused himself, leaving us two.

"It's nice to meeting you." She said to me. She seems nice. "Gods, I'm meeting his new toy. How's it?"

Or that was what I thought. I clenched my fist, but I'm not backing down. "The same as what you felt back then."

"You think he will never leave you?" She hissed. I shrugged. "He can. He still love me."

God, typical dramatic-slash-conceited-antagonist.. "Seriously? Can't find any other words to threaten me? That's so low of you."

She slams the table, gaining attention from the people who's near us. "You are nothing compared to me."

"You dumped him, don't act like a bitch." I said. "Don't be deceive with my outer looks. I may look weak, but I am stronger than you. I may look powerless but I can make you bend down on your knees and besides, we are not in a drama. Stop acting like a bitch 'cause your existence is just enough to be branded like one."