Stubborn

"If you're going through hell, keep going." ---Winston Churchill

990, 1,000,1,100,1,200,1,300,1,400,1,500...

I stuffed the stack of money into my shoe and took out my notepad. The symbols of all the gangs in the country were drawn on different pages along with their stats. I crossed out got7, vixx, and sistar. Weak, incapable, impotent people...each and every one of them. Though I have to give it to vixx, they actually put up a fight, but not enough. Thier faces when I beat them up...pathetic. 

I laughed to myself and pocketed my notepad. The bell rang and everyone started piling in the classroom. I leaned back in my seat while shuting my eyes to take a short nap. The kids know it's best to stay away from me if they want to live so, I didn't have to worry about being bothered. Except for one...

"Sleeping in class I see." Some guy said, I could tell he was smirking.

Strike One.

I didn't bother to open my eyes for this idiot; my breath wasn't going to be wasted either. My desk squeeked for help under the pressure. The guy had decided it would be smart to lean on my desk. I made note of his death wish.

"My gang and I, we rank number two."  He boasted. "We have a pretty hefty price over our heads."

"Get the ---- off of my desk boy." I said monotonously.

"Wae?"

Strike Two.

"Tell me, are you the leader of the gang?"

"What gang?" I snickered.

"2ne1."

I opened my eyes to look at him. Seriously...2ne1? 2NE1? Really? I laughed at his question. Now that I'll wake up for. After wiping the tears from my eyes, I turned to the kid.

"What's your name?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Kwon Jiyong at your service." He bowed with a smug smile on his face.

"Kwon, don't make anymore assumptions from now on aiight? And get out of my space unless you want to die."

I snickered again. "2ne1, they don't even live near here."

"Then what gang do you work for....Youngil." 

Kwon seemed pretty proud of himself for knowing my name, like that will affect me. Ooo you know my name, what ya gonna do with it? Tell people about it? I laughed at the thought.

"I work for my @$$, now get out of here." I kicked him in the groin and went back to taking a nap.

I heard him grunt in pain and shuffle to some desk in the back of the classroom. Kwon was so close to getting three strikes, so close. I wanted him to get three strikes, I was waiting for it, just so I can punch his pretty little head in.

Once the teacher walked in, he noticed Kwon and they went throught the whole shlew of introduction and whatnot. I smirked to myself when the teach asked why he was slightly limping.You can't hide the pain Kwon.

"And Youngil, what does this add up to?" Before class ended, the teacher pointed to some complicated math problem on the board that everyone seemed to be struggling on. I already knew his trick to send me to detention.

"328." I yawned.

"....Class dissmissed."

I stretched and whilst leaving, I patted my teacher on the shoulder.

"At least you're trying."

As I walked to the cafeteria, the smug idiot showed up next to me again. He didn't say anything this time but followed closely behind. I took a detour to get to the cafeteria, one that goes through the back entrance. He didn't suspect a thing.

Once far enough away from eyesight, I swung my foot behind me, causing the little stalker to fall. He glared at me and once up, got into the worst fighting stance I have ever seen.

"I'm ready to fight whenever you are." He rolled his shoulders and his neck and started bouncing back and forth slightly. Oh, he's one of those fighters....

I ignored his invitation and kept walking. He didn't leave his spot but shouted, "You wanted to fight my gang and I yesterday, so why not now huh?"

"I have better things to do than punch a pillow."

He ran up to me and threw a punch. I took his fist, twisted it, and forced him to the ground. I could see the pain on his face as I tightened my grip. I loved how I inflicted the slightest pain on him and he can't withstand it for nothing. Though I would like to break his arm into tiny pieces, I let go of him and continued my way to the cafeteria.

Once inside the food area, I went over to the table at the far left corner where my sisters sat. Chohee greeted me cheerfully and offered me food which I declined. She was talking to Harumi about something but kept getting off track because of the fan boys that came around. I could tell Harumi was getting annoyed with her sudden pausing, so I glared each and every person that came five feet near our table.

"Thank you Youngil~!" She winked and went back to her conversation.

Chohee gets on my nerves.  Long brown hair, blue eyes, nice S-shaped figure, brings way too much attention towards us. First time we moved here, I told her not to attract anyone unless necessary. And what does she do? Swoons everyone in the building. And now we can't talk about our work; gang work as in who gets a beat down next and how much money we're making. Now, we have to blend in with the "normal" kids and talk about school or home or even worst...gossip. I gagged at the word.

As Chohee statred a new topic about hair, I looked around for that Kwon kid. He probably went crying to the nurse about his arm. Better yet, the members in his gang. I laughed at the thought.

I found him sitting by the windows on the far right with his gang, holding onto his arm in pain. He made small glances to me everyonce in awhile. I kept a stedy glare which probably made him uncomfortable. After a short while, his brethren all looked at me at the same time but quickly turned back around...all except one.

He kept a straight face and looked me straight in the eye. Neither one of us moved, as there was a battle between us. If this was in an anime, the hate sparks were flying pretty crazy right now. 

"...il. Youngil. Youngil!" Chohee's high pitched voice yelled sternly at me, causing me to break contact.

I grunted in responce.

"What are you...Who are you looking at so intently? And why?" She asked while looking around the cafeteria for the person.

I turned to Harumi. "What are the new kids names?"

"Uh... Jiyong, Seungri, Daesung, Seunghyun, and Taeyang. Wae?" She nervously pushed her glasses up, trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Interesting..." I stood up and yawned.

"Bwoh? Where are you going?" Chohee asked.

"I'm going to see if I can make some new 'friends'" I smirked and started walking towards the table next to the window.