Chapter 3

Sunwoo walk along the corridor as he enjoy the beautiful Hwarang House. No matter how many times he has walk around the place, he seems to never get too tired of it. It such a beautiful place.  As he keep on walking he saw his sister on the other side making her way out of the Master Wi Hwa's room. He quickly make his way towards her but as soon she saw him, she straight away walk the other way making him run a little to her. "Yah! Stop!." He yell a little and Ah Ro close her eyes stopping waiting for her brother to catch up. "Are you avoiding me?" He questioned.

"Why would you think that?" She asked innocently. "Well, you're about to walk towards my way but then turn around back." He questioned. "Ohh, I forgot something that I need to ask Master Wi Hwa." She replied sounding more like a question. "Don't lie. You're so bad at it." He rolled his eyes. She sighed glaring at him. "Good. Than I wont have to pretend like I want to talk to you." She flip her long her ready to walk away. "Why are you even mad at me?" He stopped her for walking away. "I'm not mad. It's just the last conversation we had you told me you don't want to speak to me and oh it also caused me to lose one of my friend. So, forgive me for being such a girl right now." She said crossing her arms. 

He look at her confuse. "I was mad at that time and I have the right to be. You kept a secret from me. A really big and important one. And what friend?" He asked. "It's not my secret to tell and go ahead and stay being mad, let's see where that will take you. My friend Jidwi. Have you not known we've been hanging out a lot until you insult him to the core."She kept her glare at her brother. "Why do you need him so bad to be your friend? And how is it my fault he's no talking to you?" He questioned. 

"You wouldn't understand. You're busy being blinded by vengeance and hate to value his friendship. Oreboni! I'm your sister. In any sense of yours if you're in his place, would you even approached someone's sister who curses and that's been planning your death? Don't think so. Now, excuse me. I have some work to do." She nod her head in respect and this time Sunwoo didn't make any effort to stop his sister.

Jidwi stare at the empty ceiling as he kept wondering how life would be if he wasn't born as the queen's son? Would he have a normal family? Have more love from his parents instead of being born to immediately be elected to be the next king, life is threatened causing him to be send away from his 'family', now he can't even use his own name to live a life. He couldn't help but chuckled. He doesn't know why this kind of thoughts keeps invading his mind when he's alone.

He was startled when the dorm room was open roughly. He immediately turn to the other side pretending to sleep. Then he heard the door was close again. He could feel the footstep walking. "I know you aren't asleep." The familiar voice said. He sighed turning to face the person he's been trying to avoid these 3 days. He sat up slowly in a sitting position. "Why are you avoiding Ah-ro?" Sunwoo ask immediately. "Huh?" Jidwi look up confuse. "I know the reason why you've been avoiding me and it's quiet childish I may say since everyone notice it too and keep questioning about it." Sunwoo said no emotion lace in his voice nor his face. 

Jidwi only stare down at his hands. He doesn't know what to say. It feels like if he said the wrong words, Sunwoo might lose it and kill him on the spot. He doesn't even know why he's so scared of this man in front of him. He faced assassins before that was ordered to kill him but this man in front of him somehow scares him. "You're going to stay mute now?" Sunwoo walk closer. The young king still didn't reply him. "Are you really this much of a coward? Just because of what I've said that night, you're going to act like this? You're no way near even deserve the throne." He gritted his teeth. 

Jidwi finally look up at the fuming man. "I don't know what's the right to say or what's the wrong to say to you. You're angry, mad and upset with me. I'm not avoiding because I'm scared to face you but I felt that it will just boiled your anger even more or make you uncomfortable around the others. I'm not talking to Ah-ro anymore because she doesn't deserve to be doubt by her own brother. I make her kept a secret about me and it leads to her betraying you. So, I'm just trying to do my best not to add more damage into whatever it is going on. And maybe you're right, I am a coward. If I'm not, I might already be at the palace with a crown on top of my head ruling Silla." Jidwi said calmly not giving a chance for Sunwoo to reply anything as he turns around and lay his head, closing his eyes.