1

Niall's Pov

"And the winner and reigning champion.... Niall Horan!" The ring announcer said raising my hand up and allowing me to hold the belt above my head. The crowd was going wild and I soaked in every minute of it. The cheering. The applause. The vibe of just winning.

I stepped out of the ring and went back to the locker room where I was swarmed with Paps as I tried to get dressed.
"Niall what's it feel like to be undefeated up until now?" The Espn announcer asked.
"It feels great. No better feeling." I said which was a lie. Being with Harry was a better feeling.
"What are your big plans for your week off?" Some other guy asked.
"Just going to relax with my fiancé." I smiled and just then I realized that I haven't seen Harry all day.

My body guard escorted the men out and I changed quickly into a muscle tee and shorts. I slid on my new white yeezys and was escorted out of the building. I got into the car and they drove me home. Harry and I's house isn't too extravagant. It's bigger than most but it's the right size for us to begin our lives. My body guard pulled up to the gate, which had to be put in so that Harry was protected while I was gone and he punched in the code.

He pulled into the garage and I stepped out and walked inside. The lights were all off except the ones leading to our room. I sat my bag down in the laundry room and walked up the stairs to our room after taking my shoes off and putting them in their spot. When I got upstairs the tv was playing the channel my fight was on and Harry was curled up in bed asleep.

I combed my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead. Harry let out a yawn and opened his eyes slowly.
"Hi baby." I said kissing him softly. Harry smiled and sat up slowly.
"Mm. How was your fight?" Harry asked stretching. I sat on the edge of the bed and hugged him.
"Good. I won." I said kissing him again. Harry nodded and pulled back.
"Did you shower afterwards?" Harry asked rubbing his eyes.
"No. Never do. Always wait till I can come home and shower with you my love." I said earning a grin from Harry.

I stood up and took off my clothes and placed them by the bed knowing that I'd wear them tomorrow anyways. Harry stood up and slid off the oversized tshirt that he was wearing. (Harry is a lot smaller in the book then in real life, Niall is just more muscular).
"I missed you baby." I said pulling Harry into my arms and loving the way he relaxed against my body.
"Missed you too Ni." Harry said kissing my neck slowly.

I pulled away and lead him into the bathroom and he turned on the shower while I filled up the tub. Harry and I do this thing when I have a fight, we take a shower and then relax in the tub filled with bubbles per Harry's request. I hopped into the shower and Harry came in after brushing his hair out. I smiled at him and he pulled me over for a hug.
"You're super cuddly today." I grinned earning a nod from Harry.

"Just wanted to give you a hug. I haven't seen you all day." Harry said snuggling into my chest.
"I like when you shave." Harry mumbled speaking of how I shave my chest. I'm not a big fan of a lot of chest hair. Harry doesn't have any anyways.
"Yeah me too. Did you think about what I asked?" I said washing my hair and soaping up Harry's. He shrugged and put body wash onto a wash cloth.
"I don't know. I mean we're taking a hiatus but I don't know about a kid Ni..." Harry trailed off I bit my lip and just rinsed out my hair and his hair.

"I just wanted you to think about it. We could have a little boy H." I said knowing fully that Harry wants a little boy and then a little girl. In that order.
"You really know how to swoon a guy Horan." Harry laughed rubbing the wash cloth on my body and then his.
"Have you been working out? I fancy those abs you've got going." I smirked kissing Harry. Harry laughed and we swapped positions so he could rinse off.
"Yeah. Mark has been helping me while you're gone. Told him I might need a bounce back whenever we do have kids and he told me he can make it work." Harry said kissing me and turning off the shower.

I grabbed a towel and sat it on the floor and walked across to get to the tub. It was still warm and I sat in while waiting for Harry. Harry came in and sat in between my legs so that his back was to my chest.
"I'll let you know when you can knock me up." Harry said. I laughed and he turned around so that he was straddling me.
"I would just like to say congrats on your victory." Harry smirked kissing below my ear. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his hips.

"H you don't have to if you don't want to." I said when he started to trail kisses down my chest.
"No trust me I do. Been horny all day to be quite honest." Harry said coming back up and kissing me slowly.
"I really love when you pretend to be horny just for me." Harry said slowly. I let out a laugh at that and Harry grinned.
"I really love when you think that I'm pretending to be horny." I smirked. Harry laughed and reached behind me to grab something.
"I'm always prepared." Harry said holding up a condom that I didn't even realize was there.

This is Niall's look in the book

This is Niall's look in the book. Just he's hairless.