Secret street in our village

Erica was a new transfer in Madrid village she was unfamiliar in the places she has gone no wonder she wanted to play outside. Ericas mom allowed Erica to go out and play outside their house in a street called Malabu. Malabu was a place full of wonder who ever try's to go to that place would not come back.

One day Erica was playing with friends she saw a gate that was open going to Malabu street the kids know what great danger could bring that street  Erica told her friends to come with her so that she would have companion in going their ,but Kai who is one of the good friend of Erica told the great danger  of the street ,but Erica would not even believe that the street was a great danger for the peole as well as for Erica who did not believe. Erica really pleaded Kai to come with her to see and if it is true they would call out for help ,but Kai did not let her.good thing  Ericas mom called for her that it is almost night and she has to help her mom prepare food. Erica wanted to go to the street and find what should be found out

During dinner Erica ask her mom what was the street all about her mom never knew anything like this since it was their first transfer in the place. Her for sure wanted to see what it could bring to their life. The mom of Erica told her to go up in bed so that she could help her in the house chores insisted it was a weekend and that it was a help they for them.Erica cannot sleep to keep her curous Kai her best friend was climbing in Erica's window and started calling her . Erica Erica (whispered) What are you doing ask Erica Kai told her they were going to the street that is dark in the morning ,but at evening their was a little light in the middle. They were escaping Erica was 6 and yet Kai who was 6 too taught her how to escape houses.

They went inside the street while they were walking Erica ask why do you want to go with me if you think it is to dangerous? Kai answered i wanted to know what was inside. They continued walking while they were walking they were holding hands so that no one would get lost Erica felt scared and felt tall grass while Kai felt fly and butterfly a little later they so paradise it was not dimed already ist was a place with no worries problems. Their was free food, no pollution. A free place where you can live. They both remebered they had to go home before morning comes. they were both happy it was not a dream every night they usually feel freedom and excitment playing with animals in paradise.

People starting to wonder what was happening they did not know a few people can only live in paradise and not to abuse them to much