16

-August Pov-

"Nigga, Instead Of Taking Pictures & Shit Can You Help Me?" Amari Asked. I Took Braylen From Her While She Made Him A Bottle. Braylen Was 3 Months Now & I Loved My Son More Than Anything in The World. I Just Wish Mel Was Here To See Him, But I Know God Doesn't Put Me Through Anything I Can't Handle. "Hey Little Man," I Said Holding Braylen Up So We Were Face To Face. I Made A Frown & He Made The Same Face. I Stuck My Tongue Out & He Did The Same. "How Are You That Smart Already?" I Asked Making Him Giggle & Make Baby Noises.
"You Gonna Feed Him Or You Want Me To?" I Asked As Amari Came Back In The Room. "Can You Do It? I Wanna Get In The Shower," She Said Handing Me His Bottle.

Amari Really Developed Since She Had Bray. Her Boobs Were Bigger & So Was Her Ass. Her Stomach Was Still Flat, So She Was Just Fat In All The Right Places.

After Feeding My Son, I Burped Him & Laid Him On His Back. He Put His Fist In His Mouth & Yelled At Me. "Quit Yellin' At Me Lil Nigga," I Said Chuckling. A Few Moments Later, Amari Came Out Of The Shower With Her Boy Shorts & Tank Top. We Ain't Had Sex Since She Was Pregnant With Braylen & My Hormones Were All Over The Place. "Baby You Know How Long It's Been?" I Asked Looking At her & Biting My Bottom Lip. "Yes Aug I Know How Long It's Been," She Said Laughing & Putting Braylen In His Bouncer.
"Come Gimmie A Kiss," I Said. She Come Over To Me & Straddled My Lap Before Leaning Down Connecting Our Lips.
Asking For Entrance, I Tugged At Her Bottom Lip With My Teeth & She Opened Her Mouth Letting Me In. My Hands Went To Her Ass & I Rubbed It Still Kissing Her. "Shit," I Mumbled Looking Down At My Member Realizing I Was As Hard As A Rock. "Wait Till Later Baby," She Said Kissing Me Again. I Groaned & Pushed Her Off Of Me. "You Better Move Lil Boy For I Sock Yo Dumbass," She Said & With That, We Started Play Fighting & Wrestling All Over The Bed. "That's Why You not Getting No Poo Tang," She Teased. "Girl, I Will Rape Yo Lil Ass," I Said Dry Humping Her. "August Moovveee," She Said Laughing. "Nah For Real I Deserve Some Cookie Crisp So Be Prepared To Get Laid Tonight," I Said Winking At Her. "Oh My Gosh," She Said Blushing & Covering Her Face. "Anyway, I Go Back To The Studio Next week," I Said Laying back Down. Of Course, Amari Just Had To Come & Climb On top Of Me Making Me Hard Again. "I Go Back To Work Too," She Said Twisting Her Lip. "Yeah & Don't Forget What I Told Yo Ass. You Not Driving Nowhere. I'll Be Escorting you To & From Work," I Said. "But Auuggiieeee," She whined. I Squeezed Her Thighs & Gave Her A Stern Look. "No Amari. You Scared Me Last Time," I Said. "I Know Babe, But I'm Okay Seriously," She Said Trying To Convince Me. "Okay I'll Reason With You. For 2 Weeks I'll Take You Back & Forth Everyday & I If I Feel Comfortable Enough, I'll Let You Drive," I Said. "Okay Deal," She Said Sticking Out Her Pinky. I Sighed & Locked My pinky With Hers Because She Knows I Never Break A Pinky Promise. "I Love You," She Said Pecking My Lips Continuously. "I Luh You too Mama," I Said Hugging Her Tight.

"& I Think We Should Move. Obviously This House Isn't Safe Because I Have A Stalker Ass Ex. & I Recommend You To Be A Real estate Agent Somewhere Else Instead Of This County because Keisha Knows Where Your Office Is," I Said. "Fuck That Bitch. & That's Not The Work I Was Talking About. I Was Talking About My Photography Job," She Said Making A Weight Lift Off My Shoulders. "Okay Good. But Yeah I Want Us To move So That I Know You & My Son Are Safe," I Said. "Okay. I'll Start House Hunting When I Start Working Again because They Have Nice Places In The Magazines That I work For," She Said. I Nodded & Rubbed Her Thighs Getting Deep in My thoughts. I Never Thought I'd Get Over Keisha, But I'm Glad I Did Because Amari & Braylen Make Me A Happy Man. I Was Never The Type Of A Nigga To settle Down & I Was Far From Sentimental, But Once You Get Your Heartbroken, You shut Down By Either Becoming Heartless Or Having A Guard up & I Was A Bit Of Both When Me & Amari Got Together. & I Was Still Stuck On Keisha. "What Are You Thinking About?" Amari Asked Snapping me Out Of My Thoughts.
"How You Really Changed My Life," I Said Shaking My Head. "Good or Bad?" She Asked & I Can Tell She Was Getting Nervous. "Good Baybeh," I Said Glancing At Braylen. "Niggas Ain't Never Been This Happy Befo'," I Said Truthfully. "I Thought... Your Ex Made You Happy," She Whispered. "She Did. But This A Different Level Of Happy Baybeh. You gave Me My Son So You & Keisha Will Never Be In competition. You Beat Her Already," I Said. She Smiled & Covered Her Face. I Moved Her Hand & I Wiped The Tears That had Fallen From Her Eyes. "You Make Me Happy Too. I Know I Don't show It, But That's Just because It's Hard Being Happy Without My Sister. You make Me Happy Because You Accept Me For Me. Ray Judged Me A lot & You Never Judged Me Before. So That's Why I Love You," She Said. I Smiled & Kissed Her Lips. "I Luh You Too," I Said. Braylen Started Crying & Amari Got Up & Went Over To Him. "Ugh, You Smell Horrible," She Said Scrunching Up her Face.