71

"Jeon Jungkookie~~ I'm back!" You sang out as you were greeted with a boy who's hair was pointing in every angle and direction.

"Where'd you go?" He asked as you held up the bags of groceries, making him smile of knowing exactly what the ingredients were for.

"I went to get stuff to make bibimbap." You said with a smile while wondering if you should tell the younger that you ran into BTS.

Jungkook nodded his head while folding the blanket up and setting it on the couch. He then walked over to the kitchen and sat on the stool while watching you get out the needed materials that you needed.

"Noona, can you help me find a place to live?" Jungkook asked as you shook your head and turned around with a knife in your left hand.

"Nope, you're going to be living with me. This is a two bedroom house and there's a really nice performing and arts high school really close to here." You said as he puffed his cheeks with air before giving you a nod.

It was only 12 in the afternoon which told you that you had a lot of time to help Jungkook to get him settled in. Even though the scene of you running into BTS played in your head over and over like a broken record player.

"Jungkookie, I ran into BTS at the store." You commented while chopping the ingredients into small pieces.

"Ah really? How are they?" He asked with a bit of shakiness in his voice. You had a gentle smile on your lips as you continued to cook, not daring to look at the boy only imagining that he was on the verge of being in tears again.

"They're some fucktards. I didn't know they're hearts could change that fast." You answered as you heard Jungkook let out a low and cold chuckle.

"Yeah, I didn't know that either."

------------------

AND that's the end of this horrible story LOL

there will be a bounce off of this text imagine story that will come out as soon as possible.

I'll make sure to announce it on here so that you guys don't try to plan how you guys will kill me for leaving you with a bad ending LOL

Till next time, this was your author~