7⃣

"Hyung, what happened to your face?" Yugyeom asked while pointing Jinyoung's red cheeks.

Jinyoung just smiled. "Ah, I just tripped over the bathroom and hit my face on the tub." He chuckled.

Meanwhile, Jaebum was controlling his anger. Mark does not deserve Jinyoung's kindness and love.

But what can he do? His best friend is really head over heels for a bastard. His best friend becomes stubborn and naughty when it comes to love. He becomes a masochist.

"Can't you be quiet?" Mark said because he's annoyed. Jaebum is really mad and Youngjae is aware of that so he held his boyfriend's hand to calm him down. Meanwhile, Jinyoung stood up and excused himself as he has to talk his sister.

"Ew, what hapened to your face?"

Jinyoung looked around, making sure no one would hear him.

"Got punched by you know who."

"Remind me to fight him when you go back."

Joy showed her fist.

"I won't let you near him."

"By the way, Jisoo and Suzy eonnie are here and we're drinking! Suzy eonnie is pretty drunk and is now talking about certain Min, Jia and Fei and do you want to know what Jisoo is doing?"

"Min, Jia, Fei and Suzy are in one squad during high school and college and please don't tell me she ate all of the food in the fridge—" he got cut off by his sister.

"No, she did not eat all our foods in the fridge. Well, actually all of us ate it and we don't have food for tomorrow but yeah, I can use your card. Nways, she's in your room."

"Can I talk to her?"

"You worry more for Jisoo than your cousin and your sister, wow."

"I'm worried for my bed, shut up. And I'm only going to talk to Suzy when she's sober."

"Jinyoung!!!!"

Jisoo shouted as Joy handed her the phone.

"Did Sooyoung force you to sleep in my room?"

Jinyoung asked jokingly.

"No. I miss you that's why."

She answered jokingly too.

"Don't worry. We'll buy lots of crab meat when I get back."

"And then I'll have Jinyoungie?"

"Yes, you'll get Jinyoungie."

"Gonna talk with your sister, huh?" Mark suddenly appears. The latter rolled his eyes as he entered their bedroom, then slammed the door.

"Is that Mark-ssi?"

Jisoo asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"He's really jealous! OMG!"

"Hope so. Bye bye Jisoo. Tell Suzy and Sooyoung not to burn the kitchen, kay?"

Jinyoung ended the call.

"That way, you're really not going to win Mark back." He heard a voice from his back and he know it's his best friend.

"Is it wrong to talk to a friend?" He asked.

"Are you really serious when you said you want Mark back? Cause it seems like you're committed to someone."

"You get it wrong, Jaebum. First, I only see Jisoo as a little sister. Second, she can sleep at my bed and I don't care. My real bed is my bath tub and I bet you know that. Third, Jinyoungie is a doll. She named it after me because she said it looks like me. I brought that doll with me actually. Fourth, Jisoo is always at the house eating all our food. Fifth, Suzy is with them. And sixth, go back to the movie room coz I bet Youngjae is looking for you."

"'Kay, whatever you say. But Jinyoung, I just want to say Mark does not deserve you. But whatever you want, I'm here to support you."

Jinyoung smiled back at the older. "Oh, tell Jackson I'm going to transfer to another room. Just tell him I can't stand Mark anymore."

•••

"Why are you here?" Mark asked coldly.

Instead of giving him a direct answer, Jinyoung went straight to the cabinet and started to pack his things.

Mark seemed to understand it and he became frustrated that's why he said an unexpected word.

"Sorry."

Jinyoung sighed and then turned to face Mark. "Why?"

Mark did not answer.

"You don't even know what you—"

"We're the same Jinyoung. We both don't know what we are sorry for." He cut him off.

"No, Mark. I know what I'm sorry for. I'm sorry for not listening to your explanation. I'm sorry for making your life miserable. I know it's my cousin who kissed you. Suzy explained it to me. And now, I'm sorry for ruining your beautiful life. I'm sorry because I entered it again. I'm sorry because I'm still in love with you. Don't worry, it needs no reciprocating, I'm falling out of love anyways."

"Don't."

Both of them stopped at what Mark said. Jinyoung internally smiled because his plan worked while Mark is internally slapping himself for his stupidity.

"Please don't transfer to another room. I promise I won't punch you anymore."

Jinyoung was slightly disappointed. He thought Mark's "don't" means 'don't stop loving me.' But he was a bit happy because this is an improvement.

"But you have to give me this doll in return." Mark showed him Jinyoungie the doll.

A/N:
i'm emotional rn. i know it's been a year but every time i'm having a miss a marathon, i'm crying

 i know it's been a year but every time i'm having a miss a marathon, i'm crying