A Walk Through The Woods

You likes the woods. They called you down when you had a fight with someone, or just wanted to hear the birds song chime throughout your mind. On this particular day, three boys from your school decided they would execute their plan. You were a 15 year old girl, nothing special, you just liked being alone.

"Hey y/n."
You stumbled a bit, but regained your step and looked behind you dazed. You saw Dan, Tom and Theo all lined up with a bag.
"Hey boys, sup?"
Dan lunged towards you and tripped you up, but fortunately he gripped the back of your head to ease the landing, this also made it that his crotch was directly over your head.
"What the hell?!" You shouted. He gently placed his hand on your cheek and said "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to startle you.." he sweetly said. You melted into his gaze as he helped you up and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer and closer to Tom and Theo.

"Sorry for this.."

You woke up in aching pain, your head buzzing and your arms dying to be itched. You opened your eyes to see trees all around you, you were tied to a tree. You tried to stand up, but your legs were too weak. You laid your head against the tree and groaned sadly.
"Sorry babe, we didn't mean for you to have this.." Tom sarcastically said. Theo smirked at you and wrapped his large hands in your hair. You winced at his touch, obviously aroused.
"Heh.. did I ever tell you hot ffckin hot you are y/n?" He said as he stroked your cheek. You grew weak as he began lowering his hands towards his zipper. "Uhh, Theo, this is too fast." Tom stuttered. Theo hungrily threw his pants down and roughly pumped his dick. "God.. y/n.. suck it now.." you were disgusted, but aroused. You always did have a crush on Theo and Dan. You pursed you lips and whispered "in your nightmares" to a nearby Dan. Theo jerked you head to look at him and licked your teeth. You opened your mouth and he shoved himself inside. Soon enough you were sucking away, loving every second. "Well.. goodnight." You we're about to object when all three boys laid down and snoozed. You looked at the sky and saw the moon touching the twilight ceiling. "G-goodnight"

You woke up to your hands being untied with a naked Dan showing his member off to your nose. You licked it and he stiffened. "You dirty slut.." he whispered. He immediately pushed you onto your back and began thrusting immediately. You gasped and dig your short nails into his back. "D-DAN!! PLEASE STOP!!" You we're bouncing with every movement, until you felt your crotch become very warm. He had released inside of you. You teared up and looked at his blue glowing eyes. You stood up but a naked Theo wrapped his arms and one leg around you and sat you in his lap. Luckily, he was wearing boxers, but you still felt disgusting. "Please.. don't do this." You weeped. He pulled down his boxers and let his long member spring up onto your back. "One.." he lifted you onto his knees. "Two.." he placed himself at your ass as you pleaded harder. "Three.." he smirked and his knees were removed and you screamed as your ass was stretched to fit his entire member inside of your tight hole. He painfully sup you around and picked you up, he walked over to a log and threw you down. He thruster in and out, in and out, in and out.

You pleaded as your heavy eyelids shut on you, melting into the pleasure of being penetrated.