#43

A/N

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter..😌

*****
Ariana Grande and Y/N- craving for attention
                           ****************

Y/N POV

"Please?" Ariana pouts, amusement evident upon her face as her eyes grow large, almost like a puppy's would if it were begging to be played with.

"Ari!" I spin around in my chair to face her, a hot wave of crimson casting across my cheeks and nose. "For the last time, no! I have to study for this final!" I squeak out, flustered and embarrassed.

"But I've barely seen you lately and I want to cuddle." she folds her arms over her chest, her brooding expression returning as her sass levels reached new heights.

"Yes, because, I've been working my butt off to get an A!" I retort sharply at her, eyes squinted, my lips pursed into the thinnest line possible.

"Come on! It's only one night of cuddling, what harm is it going to do, anyhow?" Ariana's brows furrow, her stubbornness peeking as anger flares in her brown eyes.

My serene expression stayed level upon my face as my eyes only continued to bore into my girlfriend's.

"Fine!" Ariana snapped, throwing her hands up and swiftly turning on her heel. "Don't come complaining to me that you're all stressed the hell out later." she spits, stalking towards the door.

Before her fingertips are even able to brushing the doorknob, her wrist is firm in my grip as I tug her back, a deep sigh flooding from my lips.

"Five minutes, that's all that you get; and maybe, - if you're nice-, you can stay over and we can spoon the whole night." I suggest, completely caving in to my girlfriend's wants and wishes.

Ariana then turned to me, a pleased grin peeling across her face as she leaned close to my face. "I knew you'd give in." she whispers, her eyes fluttering to my lips as I roll my eyes in an exaggerated fashion, sighing with a shaken head.

"Just shut up and cuddle with me, maybe even kiss me; I'm timing five minutes, so hurry up." I smirked at her.

Her lips were warm, passionate and attentive upon mine, craving for my complete attention.

And now she's got it..

*****

A/N

Short..😕but sweet🙃

Hope you liked...😁